1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It might be just me. But i feel James Harden will return someday :,)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by leangle25, Jan 19, 2021.

1. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I'm not arguing with you about this year, yes ots going to be a rough year... There are still a number of players that need to go... one being Gordon.. But the main objective is too start changing the mindset on how they play the game.. Give Silas a chance and time....

As for the Raptors... I will put it like this, A team that plays as a Team will grow and create superstars...

T_Man

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Gotta have some sort of natural talent as well. That's why tanking to get a guy like Cade Cunningham is important. Problem with Tillman is that once we get that talent can he afford to surround the man with talent. When Lebron wanted help he got Kyrie amd kevin love. In l.a. he got anthony davis. Miami wade and bosh. Brooklyn got Harden his coach durant and kyrie.

3. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

This actually happened to me once. A girlfriend left me, told me I wasn't good enough, and later came back and said she had always hoped we would get back together.

Sadly, I wasn't Tilman Fertitta, and she wasn't James Harden.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  4. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Perhaps he is just trying other cities strip clubs. Maybe one days he will realize H-town has the best titty bars in the land and return. This is our only chance.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You mean you weren't broke, and she wasn't fat?

Will likes this.