1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[India News] They Rapin' Everybody Up In Here: Swiss Tourist Gang-Raped

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Don't forget to hang her afterwards!

2. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

It's not ignorance nor hate. There are people who want to help them - like those who support the XL Pipeline which can deliver much needed oil to India. And there are those who do not want to help them - like those who blame India for global warming and want them to continue to live in such squalor.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ixJgY2VSct0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are the poor treated well anywhere??????

4. hlcc

hlcc Member

I think India is far more interested in getting more oil form Iran

5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I`ve seen some messed up things but I have never seen anything like that video.....holy moly.

#325 ROCKSS, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  6. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Look at the bright side, at least you can't smell it...:rolleyes:

7. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

That video was disturbing and sad. So gross. Did that reporter get raped? Strutting around her toilet using butt and looking down on beach poopers.

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

[India News] They Rapin' Everybody Up In Here: 28 day old baby now

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...this-is-what-humanity-has-come-to-248139.html

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Dayumm they rapin a 28YEAR old baby?

Obviously a typo but that is ****in disgusting and they should be shot.

10. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

That's not even rape. That's murder.

11. hlcc

hlcc Member

Man, the victims are getting younger and younger.... 2 month ago, it was a 2 year & 5 year old in New Delhi

12. Nook

Nook Member

India........ where if disease from swelling piles of human **** don't kill you..... the wild dogs will....... if the dogs don't kill you........ the disease from copious amounts of floating dead bloated corpses will...... if the disease doesn't kill you..... the drinking water will..... if the drinking water doesn't kill you........... well you will be raped... THE END.

13. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Just imagine when the population hit 2 Billion or 3 Billion in that country, what it will look like, as far as I know, this won't be too long now.

14. Nook

Nook Member

That is what the future holds globally if populations are not under control. It is already too highly populated for the resources available. You take a culture that is antiquated in many ways, with a caste system, introduce an extreme population concern and sprinkle in a complete lack of progressive reform and that is what you get.

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

they need to carpet bomb that country with condoms.

1 person likes this.
  16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

wait ...

The parents left a 28 day old infant alone, while they went to vote??? That's odd behavior.

If you read the comments section of the article, there are indications that the rape was fabricated, and never happened. http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...this-is-what-humanity-has-come-to-248139.html There appears to be the possibility of false accusation by the parents, as the suspect is a political rival.

Someone translated an article from another newspaper, and other comments seem to be backing this:

"Article in Navbharat Times.
    Will give gyst of the report in the Hindi Paper :-
    1. Enmity between the father of the baby and the accused due to poliical rivalry. Police suspect revenge angle too. He was falsely implicated to have revenge.
    2. Mother reports of the occurence after noticing the condition of the baby after she came back after giving vote. First point of suspicion why would a mother(or any care giver) leave a 28 baby all alone by herself. At least she should have been with another.

3. Initial Medical reports do not verify the occurence of rape."

Can anyone at clutchfans translate this story as well?

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.co...days-old-raped-in-up/articleshow/50066307.cms

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I traveled to India a year ago and it was surprisingly worse than I expected especially in the cities. ND actually smelled so bad and it was winter. I can't imagine how bad it would be in the summer.

Also there were not that many young women on the streets. People literally were like death staring at my girlfriend and her sister in most places. I didn't see any adults poop in the open, but I did see a lot of children doing that and people peeing in the open. It was probably the biggest cultural shock of any place I've been to, I thought I was going to die at anytime riding in one of those little scooter things because there wasn't really any traffic rules being followed at any point, just people honking non-stop as warnings.

I thought the temples and historic sights were awesome, so was the scenery at the Himalayans. I just can't get over how disorderly, foul smelling and generally dirty the cities were.

18. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Agree with you and I was born in Bombay and lived there for 10 years before moving to Texas. The historic sights are nice, but the traffic, the poverty...it even gets to me.

There are some super-nice Westernized parts in Bombay, but the rest of the country....omg