1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope liked Rocket River's post in the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

Agreed If they do allow it . . . .I need 100% transparency I need it labeled everywhere Rocket River

May 5, 2024 at 8:12 AM
  2. VooDooPope liked dmoneybangbang's post in the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

Guns = meat now? It’s your side that is banning lab grown meat…. Seems like big business bought yall off

May 5, 2024 at 8:12 AM
  3. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

No joke. They act like the proposals backed by the majority of Americans, such as a ban on guns like an AR-15, getting rid of loophole...

May 3, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  4. VooDooPope replied to the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

lab grown meat. no thanks. I'd rather go vegetarian or vegan even. but acting like the liberals are coming for your steaks is as...

May 3, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  5. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Your family, not mine. The difference between us is I don't call them all criminals and murderers.

May 3, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  6. VooDooPope liked KingCheetah's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

[IMG]

May 3, 2024 at 10:26 AM
  7. VooDooPope liked Rashmon's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

Jesus forgives you for your unrelenting hatred of your fellow man... He doesn't condone your hatred, nor agree with it, but he forgives...

May 3, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  8. VooDooPope liked jo mama's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

you must have tons of posts calling out trump then, right?

9. VooDooPope liked jo mama's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

ill take that as a no. lol. youre in violation of your "sacred duty". you made jesus cry.

10. VooDooPope liked MadMax's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

If I speak of the tongues of men or angels, but do not have love, I’m only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal

May 3, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  11. VooDooPope liked DatRocketFan's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

It was counter protest folks vs protest folks but of course got to spin it in a negative light to sht on the left side.

12. VooDooPope liked Rashmon's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

Clean up on aisle 10... and I m not talking about the campus.

13. VooDooPope liked Andre0087's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

If it's not I hope the poor b*stard doesn't own any firearms.

May 3, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  14. VooDooPope liked Xopher's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Yeah I don't block because I want to see how deranged they actually are. The new guy is starting to take the cake though. It has to be...

15. VooDooPope liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I quickly discovered how well the Ignore Button worked...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now