1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope liked DaDakota's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

This is what happens when people don’t pay attention and vote sloganeering over truth. Trump should be tried as a traitor to this...

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  2. VooDooPope liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

"It's gonna be Huge!" You sound exactly like a flat-earther. If you're serious you're a ****ing idiot, if you're trolling you should...

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  3. VooDooPope liked bobrek's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

Mail in voting isn't safe Drive thru voting isn't safe Machine voting isn't safe (At least in counties Trump lost)

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:35 AM
  4. VooDooPope liked B-Bob's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

Mexico?

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:35 AM
  5. VooDooPope liked leroy's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

Honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not. You know damn well the machines weren't rigged and you know damn well this election...

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:28 AM
  6. VooDooPope liked Ottomaton's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

[MEDIA] Plus an appropriate bonus track: [MEDIA] I think my new name for Trump is "The Cheeto Generalissimo"

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:27 AM
  7. VooDooPope liked Deckard's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

I'm not surprised that all these people are willing to sell their souls for trump, to sell their integrity. Joe Biden is going to be...

Nov 19, 2020 at 3:39 PM
  8. VooDooPope liked adoo's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

in addition to Bill Barr, the ABA needs to disbar all the lawyers(Rudi, Jenna Ellis, this one, etc---spinning lies---on this "re-count"...

Nov 19, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  9. VooDooPope liked Reeko's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

Can I claim the Rockets won the 2018 championship too?

10. VooDooPope liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

Banana Republic folks

11. VooDooPope replied to the thread GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide.

Any one know how to spell Coup

Nov 19, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  12. VooDooPope replied to the thread HELP! Someone explain the appeal of Reality TV to me?.

Yeah I watched 60 days in. The whole time I'm thinking "No F'ing way" Lock me in an house in a tropical paradise with other people for...

Nov 19, 2020 at 10:55 AM
  13. VooDooPope liked Xerobull's post in the thread HELP! Someone explain the appeal of Reality TV to me?.

Don't forget the secret side 3b quest: Get compromised by foreign agents!

Nov 19, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  14. VooDooPope liked Xerobull's post in the thread HELP! Someone explain the appeal of Reality TV to me?.

Have a crappy reality TV Game Show Be a dick Become President Profit!!!

Nov 19, 2020 at 10:08 AM
  15. VooDooPope liked couple of d's's post in the thread HELP! Someone explain the appeal of Reality TV to me?.

The best reality show on tv is The First 48 Imo.

Nov 19, 2020 at 10:08 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now