1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope replied to the thread Frozen chicken nuggets/strips/tenders recommendation.

Bare frozen Chicken Nuggets from Costco are a pretty good alternative to Chic-fil-a nuggets and the best frozen nuggets I've ever eaten.

May 13, 2021 at 9:02 AM
  2. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

Yep. Yep.

May 12, 2021 at 10:37 AM
  3. VooDooPope liked subtomic's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

Just stop it with the "both sides" bullshit. There is no equivalency between what the Republicans are doing and are planning to do and...

May 12, 2021 at 10:35 AM
  4. VooDooPope liked Deckard's post in the thread Texas Republicans.

What a load. Abbott is a liar. Patrick is a liar. Paxton is a liar. President Biden didn’t say the crap Abbott’s spouting about beef....

May 10, 2021 at 10:23 AM
  5. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

They are laying the groundwork to take power by any means necessary, regardless of who the majority of Americans vote for. They have...

May 10, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  6. VooDooPope liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

It's been pretty obvious to me that the interest in free speech is only where it get's their message out.

May 10, 2021 at 10:14 AM
  7. VooDooPope liked txtony's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

Because they think he is their golden ticket to their values. What Trump Republicans are doing is prepping the whole system for the...

May 10, 2021 at 10:14 AM
  8. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

Exactly! The Reuplicans just want free reign to spread hate, propaganda and lies anywhere, regardless of whether the business has rules...

May 10, 2021 at 10:13 AM
  9. VooDooPope replied to the thread crawfish question.

nary a crawfish to be found in New Mexico

May 10, 2021 at 10:04 AM
  10. VooDooPope liked Rashmon's post in the thread Best Song about Racial Equality.

[MEDIA]

May 7, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  11. VooDooPope liked JuanValdez's post in the thread Bamboo fibers.

Maybe I'd refer you to the House Committee on Un-American Activities or the anti-communist investigations of Joe McCarthy. But there are...

May 7, 2021 at 12:47 PM
  12. VooDooPope liked jiggyfly's post in the thread Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol.

[IMG]

May 7, 2021 at 12:44 PM
  13. VooDooPope liked Rokkit's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

Voter suppression bills in the middle of the night based on the bullshit of their reality tv host leader. the state of the Republican...

May 7, 2021 at 9:42 AM
  14. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

I don't care who you vote for. I just don't understand supporting someone like Trump. I really don't. I just personally can't stand...

May 7, 2021 at 9:38 AM
  15. VooDooPope liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

What dems do and reps used to do is accept the results of a legitimate election. Our form of government cannot last if the big lie is...

May 7, 2021 at 9:37 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now