1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROXRAN's Recent Activity

1. ROXRAN liked tinman's post in the thread Congratulations to Gov Newsom.

@Salvy @ROXRAN @basso [MEDIA]

May 23, 2024 at 6:41 AM
  2. ROXRAN liked tinman's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Yes these woke kids should get try a nice HELICOPTER TOUR of Iran! @AroundTheWorld @Salvy @CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

May 23, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  3. ROXRAN liked Salvy's post in the thread Bill Maher: ‘Fat Acceptance’.

She is living a full life thou...

May 21, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  4. ROXRAN liked tinman's post in the thread Bill Maher: ‘Fat Acceptance’.

Instead of weaponizing her fat acceptance She should be concentrating on her health for sure

May 21, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  5. ROXRAN replied to the thread Bill Maher: ‘Fat Acceptance’.

I honestly hate to see this because these people deserve a full life- We seen so many instances of people like this living only until...

May 21, 2024 at 4:37 PM
  6. ROXRAN replied to the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

You saved my life bro - thanks In all seriousness, I actually used a reverse image scan at the time (nothing came up) but forgot about...

May 21, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  7. ROXRAN liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

I am sorry bro I don’t want you being told into slavery in some ISIS slave den. [ATTACH]

IMG_0943.jpeg May 21, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  8. ROXRAN liked leroy's post in the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

You should definitely continue this conversation and even give hi...her more information about yourself. Please record this...

May 21, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  9. ROXRAN liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

That’s 100% an Indian guy named Ravi.

May 21, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  10. ROXRAN replied to the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

lol probably- I didn't go beyond small talk, but that did kind of entered my mind as a definite possibility- @Ubiquitin Dont kill my...

May 21, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  11. ROXRAN replied to the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

:cool::cool: I was just asking if she had green eyes - completely innocent of any indiscretions or illicit activity or intentions [IMG]

May 21, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  12. ROXRAN liked tinman's post in the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

@Jontro [MEDIA]

May 21, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  13. ROXRAN liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

met at least two on my team from a MMO game as well as thru game affiliated discord - had to remind myself I'm married ______ [IMG]

May 21, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  14. ROXRAN liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

Bro. She might be AI.

May 21, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  15. ROXRAN replied to the thread Erdogan targets Eurovision.

Yikes so true - I promise I didn't flirt :oops:

May 21, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now