1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROXRAN's Recent Activity

1. ROXRAN liked mikol13's post in the thread R.I.P. Sean Connery.

I probably said it here before, but I was named after Sean Connery. My dad was a massive fan. So if you get the chance Mr. Connery, say...

Oct 31, 2020 at 12:36 PM
  2. ROXRAN replied to the thread [TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Season 2.

This is hard to watch for some but pretty much sums it up about Kathleen Kennedy ..:and yes totally agree [MEDIA]

Oct 31, 2020 at 11:29 AM
  3. ROXRAN replied to the thread [TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Season 2.

Right here, well I have kids still living at home but they are grown up and still watch Disney

Oct 31, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  4. ROXRAN replied to the thread Texas BBQ.

Close, Murfreesboro but I do some work in hermitage

Oct 31, 2020 at 11:25 AM
  5. ROXRAN liked tinman's post in the thread What’s your top 3 : 007 movies/RIP Sean Connery.

You’re right Because nobody in the D&D except for myself and few others have culture and know many subjects 99ers know of this great man...

Oct 31, 2020 at 10:51 AM
  6. ROXRAN replied to the thread R.I.P. Sean Connery.

Posted in D&D by mistake oops ...but yea

Oct 31, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  7. ROXRAN replied to the thread What’s your top 3 : 007 movies/RIP Sean Connery.

Crap wrong thread. Sorry

Oct 31, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  8. ROXRAN posted a new thread.

What’s your top 3 : 007 movies/RIP Sean Connery

Here’s mine...Goldfinger which is often considered the consensus best at number 1. Skyfall at #2, and the spy who loved me at #3 I...

Forum: BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion

Oct 31, 2020 at 9:31 AM
  9. ROXRAN replied to the thread Biden loses his composure again, gets off script at event lol.

He has a pattern of this, just look up when he’s asked questions by voters in the primaries .

Oct 30, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  10. ROXRAN replied to the thread [TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Season 2.

Loved the Marshal episode

Oct 30, 2020 at 9:26 PM
  11. ROXRAN replied to the thread Astroworld.

The only thing I remember is the instant caricature artists , had the silly picture framed For the longest

Oct 30, 2020 at 9:25 PM
  12. ROXRAN replied to the thread Biden loses his composure again, gets off script at event lol.

This guy gets flustered way way too easy .. [MEDIA]

Oct 30, 2020 at 9:14 PM
  13. ROXRAN liked bobrek's post in the thread At this point, she'd rather flip the semen than win the paternity.

Does this thread title pass the @Carl Herrera standard?

Oct 29, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  14. ROXRAN liked heypartner's post in the thread At this point, I'd rather flip the senate than win the presidency.

could you (or would you) flip her [IMG]

Oct 29, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  15. ROXRAN liked Haymitch's post in the thread At this point, I'd rather flip the senate than win the presidency.

I'm convinced. @what has my vote.

Oct 29, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now