1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Plowman's Recent Activity

1. Plowman replied to the thread Kyle Tucker - What's that new contract going to look like?.

- 6 yrs/ 230

May 23, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  2. Plowman replied to the thread Zion Williamson is Available.

Absolutely not. Unacceptable downside risk.

May 23, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  3. Plowman liked MadMax's post in the thread Zion Williamson is Available.

Remember kids, the most important ability is availability.

May 23, 2024 at 3:38 PM
  4. Plowman replied to the thread Kyle Tucker - What's that new contract going to look like?.

Let's go Big Jim. Should have already gotten this done... Now, it's at 40/yr.

May 23, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  5. Plowman liked r-fan-since-81's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Please!!!! He just turned 20 years old! The "Hype," as you say is Very Warranted!!! Cam is a Beast! And will be hell to deal with, for...

May 23, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  6. Plowman liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

[MEDIA]

May 23, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  7. Plowman liked TheRealist137's post in the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

Lawrence over Stroud lmao

May 22, 2024 at 11:08 PM
  8. Plowman replied to the thread Houston we have a problem!.

As of today, we're positioned quite nicely, with players and assets. No worries

May 22, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  9. Plowman replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Clingan might be the safest pick in this draft. Still feel we need to trade for a star, though.

May 22, 2024 at 7:45 PM
  10. Plowman replied to the thread Why did KMJ post this now?.

KMJ isn'tt good enough to play quality minutes on the Rockets next year. We'll have the three taken care of one way or another. We're...

May 22, 2024 at 5:36 PM
  11. Plowman liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Despite their underwhelming season, I guess people kept tuning in to watch the Suns. It seemed every one of their games was nationally...

May 22, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  12. Plowman liked gmoney411's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

You don't get why I would be concerned about an undersized guard that just had his most injury prone season and couldn't finish the...

May 22, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  13. Plowman replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Yeah, I guess hiring Bud does pretty much seal that. I don't think they'll ever have enough to get a sniff of the Finals, much less win...

May 22, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  14. Plowman liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

My friend, the Suns would have to be nucking futs to trade Booker. And they've pretty much said they're keeping their "Big Three"...

May 22, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  15. Plowman replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

DO NOT WANT BRIDGES!!!!!! I love the BKN picks/swaps.....BUT, If the plan was to get the Suns picks, and then ....MOVE THEM FOR...

May 22, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now