1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Plowman's Recent Activity

1. Plowman liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

When I hear Mister Mean, I immediately think Larry Micheaux. [IMG]

Oct 22, 2020 at 3:18 PM
  2. Plowman liked jiggyfly's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

Since when has an assistant ever been particularly famous. More famous than a all state TEXAS player and NBA pick who had to 3 final...

Oct 22, 2020 at 3:16 PM
  3. Plowman replied to the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

Bill did all the time. He's a Cougar...first and foremost. And PSJ was HUUUUUUUGE! Always will be. Eat em Up!

Oct 22, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  4. Plowman liked jiggyfly's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

Everybody called him Mr Mean it was his name through the Phi Slamma Jamma years. He was arguably more famous during that time than...

Oct 22, 2020 at 3:01 PM
  5. Plowman liked Easy's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

Micheaux played only half a season with the Rockets. His fame was with the Cougars' Phi Slama Jama. That's where he got his Mr. Mean...

Oct 22, 2020 at 3:00 PM
  6. Plowman liked don grahamleone's post in the thread Polish the Turd Contest.

This is how turd polishing should look. Wonderful job! That's positive spin on everything people bitch about. I'll try. This one...

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:24 PM
  7. Plowman liked joshuaao's post in the thread Polish the Turd Contest.

Ok I'll do my best. Players Westbrook looked great once we committed to a 5-out system in January. His poor playoff performance can be...

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  8. Plowman liked mikol13's post in the thread Polish the Turd Contest.

[ATTACH]

C03AD053-3ADE-4674-8328-3CA44EE33176.jpeg Oct 22, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  9. Plowman liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread Polish the Turd Contest.

You’re doing it wrong. Your turd still looks like a big old steaming turd...

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  10. Plowman liked tmacfor35's post in the thread Luhnow Interview on Sign Stealing Scandal.

I’d take him in a heart beat for the Texans. the guy may have gone down as the goat GM. the Astros and Click will live off of this for...

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:57 AM
  11. Plowman liked Nook's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

No, I think you are completely right. What MDA taught Harden is amazing but Harden is now a master at that. JVG has other strengths that...

Oct 21, 2020 at 11:23 PM
  12. Plowman liked Deuce's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

You could say Harden perhaps reached his peak of what he can learn from MDA and another coach needs to *add onto* what Harden already...

Oct 21, 2020 at 11:23 PM
  13. Plowman liked Nook's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

In some ways yes he would be the best. Van Gundy would be the most attentive to details, he would be the best fundamentals and defensive...

Oct 21, 2020 at 11:21 PM
  14. Plowman liked Reeko's post in the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

[MEDIA]

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM
  15. Plowman replied to the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

Please let it be JVG! Maybe not only salary, but certain assurances as to personnel/$$$$ spent to upgrade team.

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:31 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now