1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

fchowd0311's Recent Activity

1. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Players of his height that get drafted that high are guys of the talent level of CP3, Kyrie and AI. You think Sheppard has a ounce of...

May 25, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  2. fchowd0311 liked LikeMike's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Atlanta cant take Sheppard if they keep Trey (and Murray). Plus I still think Sarr is #1 on most boards. The question is, what will...

May 25, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  3. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Ya no way a team takes Sheppard at 1 or 2 overall.

May 25, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  4. fchowd0311 liked ApacheWarrior's post in the thread Houston we have a problem!.

Possibly, but the Kings decided on keeping D Fox over SGA. I'm on the record for disliking drafting best player available because it...

May 25, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  5. fchowd0311 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

The major jewish frat at UT threw pretty awesome parties back in the 90's. That's my only contribution to this discourse.

May 25, 2024 at 9:39 AM
  6. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I disagree. Student Jewish organizations are much smaller than your typical frat full of business majors. They are usually the most...

May 25, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  7. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

People just love talking out of their assholes huh? The only Rocket who made a all-rookie first team since Yao played like his draft...

May 25, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  8. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Well some people want him to replace Green with the on ball reps Green receives so ya there is a disconnect. I'm not sure if those...

May 24, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  9. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Jabari Smith Jr. is the Rockets' franchise player.

I just think replacing Smith with Eason in the starting line up is going to make our offensive spacing worse. Eason isn't a "bad"...

May 24, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  10. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I would say the most popular opinion of college students is "why are we even supporting Israel". They view the conflict through the...

May 24, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  11. fchowd0311 liked dobro1229's post in the thread Jabari Smith Jr. is the Rockets' franchise player.

Yeah there is a saying this makes me think of that we have in professional sales roles where we say "Take Yes For an Answer". Don't...

May 24, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  12. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Jabari Smith Jr. is the Rockets' franchise player.

I haven't seen any signs that Bari is wanting to force a on ball role. He seems content with his current role as a play finisher/off...

May 24, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  13. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

Yet somehow has the third best impact on the team's offensive possessions(second if you remove Landale with his limited sample size...

May 24, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  14. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

well "everyone" would be a very broad term. I would say it was a popular sentiment to hate the anti-war protests. It was part of what...

May 24, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  15. fchowd0311 liked vince's post in the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

I’m on the fence with Jalen Green and giving him the extension, with leaning toward giving him the extension. Folks dog him for taking...

May 24, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now