1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

fchowd0311's Recent Activity

1. fchowd0311 liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread First Presidential Debate.

As Rockets fans, we are experts when it comes to that :(.

Sep 30, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  2. fchowd0311 liked sirbaihu's post in the thread First Presidential Debate.

Trump is a spineless coward.

Sep 30, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  3. fchowd0311 liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread First Presidential Debate.

Trump wimps out and tries to backtrack. He doesn't even have the backbone to stand by his foolish proclamations.

Sep 30, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  4. fchowd0311 liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

I have some family members who are Trump worshipers and I was wondering how they would react to this on Facebook (they're ALL OVER...

Sep 30, 2020 at 4:06 PM
  5. fchowd0311 liked Xerobull's post in the thread They are going after sausages.

For the most part the GOP voting base is tiny and usually wins by gerrymandering and electoral college bullshit. So anything that will...

Sep 30, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  6. fchowd0311 replied to the thread First Presidential Debate.

Why would he tell a group of people he doesn't know to standby? Why would he tell his base to be vigilanties at polling stations?

Sep 30, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  7. fchowd0311 liked ElPigto's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

I once had a friend argue with me that it was okay for him to say the word n***** freely because he had family and friends that were...

Sep 30, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  8. fchowd0311 liked IBTL's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

lol here it goes!! normalizing ( as we all predicted) AND using the "i have black friends" routine all in one post 6/10

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  9. fchowd0311 liked Carl Herrera's post in the thread They are going after sausages.

[MEDIA]

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  10. fchowd0311 replied to the thread They are going after sausages.

Never trust the party that is so afraid of the American people expressing their vote.

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  11. fchowd0311 liked Nook's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

First, I have to say that I am not surprised you are friends with someone that is in the Proud Boys. You ought to check them out, you...

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  12. fchowd0311 liked Reeko's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

anyone who speaks English knows exactly what it means Who do they think aside from the cult members would buy such a sad attempt at an...

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:39 PM
  13. fchowd0311 liked Reeko's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

here we go with another right wing Trumper bringing up the token black person to show that whatever they’re doing can’t be racist...

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:38 PM
  14. fchowd0311 liked jiggyfly's post in the thread Stand back and stand by.

I wish I had the patience to do this. I just like to call the subtle trolls out, O's used to be that but now he is full on. I have...

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  15. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Stand back and stand by.

Anyone in the military knows exactly what "stand by" means. It mean get the **** ready.

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now