1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So my girlfriend just told me she lost interest in man and want to break up

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCity3, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

We have been together for over three years now.
    I am at a lost now..don't know what to think/do really.

All I know is she used Airbnb in another city two weeks ago (she told me she slept at her girlfriend' who is getting marry in July). I noticed it's first time she actually lied to me but she doesn't know. She also just said that she is going there again this weekend to help her friend with the wedding stuff.

Besides our age difference (I'm 5 years younger) and lack of common interest, we complement each other pretty well. I really thought she is the one I will marry.. Also, coming from a broken family, I don't really want to start all over again...

I currently work part time and finishing up my Bachelors, she is working full time now and doing online MIDS at Berkeley (what I'm trying to say is she is smarter than me).

I still haven't say much to her yet as I need time to digest all these...she is currently in another room.

What should I do Clutchfans? Any advices?
    Meme and jokes are welcomed, but I'm really in shock:(

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Maybe her gf can come over and let you guys try out a 3some? At least if that doesn't work out you can say I got to smash her gf too. :grin:

3. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Also want to add that she is not a girly girl, and I'm not a really dominant type of guy.

So what she said is believable, but WHY?! She said she has thought long and hard about her sexuality and determined that she loves girl more.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

Get full body wax asap , use some makeup and women perfume.. & you're attractive to her again in no time

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

need more evidence of her girlfriend to determine your strategy

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You need to be into 3somes. It's a guy's fantasy and you have the perfect opportunity. She and her gf might go for it. It's something spontaneous to suggest and it is different. Maybe she like you more sharing your parts with another girl.

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Its most likely over. It will hurt for a while, but eventually you will get over it. Get rid of the stuff that reminds of you her. It makes the process easier.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't think she's telling the truth about not being into men anymore

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This sucks and sorry for you

Start over if you have to

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yeah, she is probably using the not into men anymore as an excuse..... Make her look at you in leopard underwear and make her promise she does not find it attractive....

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You seem like an Asian dude. I could be wrong but based on re-reading it... I dunno man. It sux. She probably just played with you the whole time.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I was going to post the eject picture but this whole sex with her GF thing might workout so try your luck there, play a pity card then eject ASAP. Within a few days if possible or immediately after sex with her nonexistent girlfriend (guy she is cheating on you with).

13. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

This.

She is a conniving slag.

You're better off without her.

14. Shaud

Shaud Member

**** these hoes

15. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

I agree with the full body wax. Most importantly below the waist.

This weekend when she is away I'd text her a pic of your b-hole and tell that she can have it all. Since you said you are not dominant tell her about how you've always wanted to get into pegging. If she says no, just tell her you have always been into men, drop out of school, get a job bar tending at F Bar, and plan your year around the pride parade.

(jk, i sorry)

16. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

LOL:eek:So by letting her bang him in the @$$ with a strap on that would convince her he's the man for her?

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Sorry man, but I think she's telling the truth. You guys have been together for over 3 yrs, she's obviously mature and career-oriented, why use such a stupid lie?

Once she is ready, you need to talk to her and gain a better understanding of where she is coming from.

In the long run, I'm afraid you're going to have to start the long process of starting over

1 person likes this.
  18. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Exactly. Girls love confidence and nothing shows more confidence in their man hood/sexuality/ect. than oodles of gay sex. That just makes sense she'd see him with all these guys and think, "Wow. What must he see in them that I don't have?"

She'd be back in a second.

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty much this. This is your hail mary play. but say you want to watch..that you are turned on by the idea.

unless you ar convinced that your charm and whatever else is enough to sway her otherwise.

basically if its on the way out might as well.

Kinda weird that her being smarter than you or what is an attribute..sure I want a smart girl but you cant motorboat a phd. Well you can and I suppose that sounds hotter than motorboating a bar hoe at twin peaks. Well maybe not actually. Yeah definitely asian

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Get a younger girlfriend