1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Blazers 88, Rockets 77

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. AKRocketsFan

AKRocketsFan Member

Also that 4th was riduculous with the calls and are bench played like crap. :mad:

2. GWST11

GWST11 Member

Unfortunately, it will be on him. Every analyst and fan will blame it on him, it's Yao's team.

3. ibm

ibm Member

man, i am so down right now, like a deflated bball.

although i was kinda prepared that the rockets take it in 6, when we took the 4pt lead in the 4th quarter, i was so sure we're gonna win...

if i am not mistaken, we never scored over 20 after the 1st quarter. offensively we're just terrible. only luis came to play tonight.

the team needs to put this behind and make sure to take game 6, at home.

4. Entropy

Entropy Member

I can imagine the locker room discussion right now. Yao pissed at Brooks and asking him why he didn't pass the ball. Brooks basically ignores Yao, thinking how he hates Yao for being Chinese and taller than him.

5. Lightinfantry

Lightinfantry Member

Who's ever begged that? The fact is he can not even do his job. 6-20. If that is what scorer could do, every people here should try his lack in NBA if he is more than 6 feet high.
    And those terrible decisions. I must tell you those decisions could tell the the truth that AB is not a team player. He could not and never would like to put the team's interest ahead his data. I would not like to judge his character but it is called selfishness if you do that while you are playing some kind of team sports like bastetball. And he is seriously lack of responsbility.
    Brooks is a scorer? lol
    that could be the 2nd joke of the year.

6. GWST11

GWST11 Member

lol what is sad is that you might be right..

7. aznsexyboi

aznsexyboi Member

Yao was not passive! He does get tired from banging with people and running around setting picks for the chickens that shot 6/20 and doing dribbling drills. Then, you say he was passive when he wanted the ball in sooo many occasions. Unbelievable! :eek:

8. Lightinfantry

Lightinfantry Member

Thank god we don't have a dumbass with yao's size and Ab's brain.

9. RocketsFan41

RocketsFan41 Member

Please...racism is such an ugly thing. Yao proves we are all equal after all. God made him, so God proved it.

10. property618

property618 Member

I don't know whether you watched the game or not. Yao is the center. He has played well in this series. Do you want Yao to play as Kobe?

I am sure that if the Rocket doesn't make any changes, Yao will go to another team. It has been proved that he didn't sign the contract at the end of the season.

11. Cha Sui Bao

Cha Sui Bao Member

It is Yao's team, and u know he's doing everything possible to help the Rockets win. But he can't make AB pass the ball to him. Or force him to make his damn shots.

12. E-Man

E-Man Member

WTF? LOL! What!? :D

13. krockets

krockets Member

Brooks didn't just missed the shots, he was taking low quality and dumb shots at the end of game... I am OK with him shooting 6/20 if those are quality shots, but they are very stupid shots and what's worst, he kept taking them even when the game is on the line...

14. NBAlover

NBAlover Member

has RA ever said it's Yao's team?? the fact is it's AB and Aartest' team. both ballhoggers have too much freedom to run the offense but coach just allows them to do so. :mad:

15. MattM

MattM Member

I agree 100% with your observation. The refs were piss poor in the 4th quarter. It was a ****ing joke. All the vaginal bleeding the blazers have been spewing about the calls must have seeped into the taste buds of the officials.

Please explain to me how a jump shooting team who only scored 20 in the paint gets to the line more times than the points they scored in the paint. Yet houston who scored 32 in the paint gets to the line 10 ****ing times.

This is a ****ing joke.

Yes, Houston didn't execute to their fullest extent, but ****, how are you going to when you are playing 5 on 8?

16. LoneStarRebel

LoneStarRebel Member

20 field goal attempts by Brooks...does he think he's AI? The 4^ck's wrong with RA for not "educating" Brooks that he is a Point Guard, and the last time I check Point Guards don't gun for 20 attempts (unless they're hittng shots). This game's got me 4*&king heated.

17. aznsexyboi

aznsexyboi Member

Yao will probably be in th headlines tomorrow with domestic violence at home. He is THAT pissed! :rolleyes:

18. Entropy

Entropy Member

Only bytches complain about the reffing. Reffing or no, it was Brooks dumbass
    show-boating, and landry's fouls that cost us this game. Artest shot like a fool, but he still played on the defensive end.

19. cozza

cozza Member

calm down, it's just one game
    we are still leading
    we'll take gm 6 ABSOLUTELY ;)

20. IBleedRed08

IBleedRed08 Member

And on second note, as soon as AB handles the ball (but will not shoot), why is that it always ends up with with Artest? At worst, he is consistently passing the ball (only) to Artest with a tick remaining in the shotclock. 5 or 6 out of 10 Rockets possessions AB has been doing that. Not only in this game, but virtually every game in this series. Partners in crime?