1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matt Bullard's favorite & least favorite teammates

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MoonBus, Feb 26, 2004.

1. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Bullard was on Radio 610AM and was asked by Mark V. who were his favorite teammates.

He said: Thorpe, Brooks, Drexler, Barkley, ...
    Hesitated for a split second and said "and of course Hakeem. Without him, I wouldn't have my career. (or he said he made my career)"

Before Mark can say anything, Bullard said something along the line of "And my least favorite teammate is Scottie Pippen. That guy never tried to make friends with anyone on the team and always just sit by himself. He ripped the team and even his personnel trainer said bad things about the team." I think he may have exaggerated because I thought Quitten was pretty friendly with Cat due to Cat idolizing him, but I still find it funny.

I always thought Thorpe didn't have any friends on the team. Wasn't there a report before where Thorpe hurt his leg and no teammate visited him at the hospital?

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Air Bullard RULEZ! :cool:

3. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I wonder if Bullard would be interested in a 10 day contract ;)

4. shawn786

shawn786 Member

& yes Air Bullard RULES!!!!

5. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

Air Bull - 5 years sure would look sweet in the new unis right now.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thorpe was always one of the most liked guys on the team. That was one reason why there was a lot of unhappiness when he was initially traded.

7. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I would love to see Bull take over Coop's job next season, they give him special assignments every once in a while and I think he does a hell of job.

8. montgo

montgo Contributing Member

you know coop is whacky, but she calls it likes she sees it and so does Bull...

I think they ought to have Coop doing floor stuff and Bull in the booth.....

Love the Bull! The Bull is good.