1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 8/11/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Of course the Rockets have preferences. I don’t think they would go to the lengths Denver did last year... but they will rest guys if winning games doesn’t really matter.

I honestly at this point I am not so sure the Lakers are better than Denver... I will not be shocked if Denver beats the Clippers either.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

If Denver beats the clippers tomorrow night, the clippers are avoiding the locked in 7th seed Dallas as I suspected. Let see who rests who tomorrow and who plays

D-rock likes this.
  3. Remlap

Remlap Member

Ohhhh. . Harden didn't even suit up?
    Didn't see the game. Some in here make it sound like we're in DEEP trouble
    for losing to the lowly Spurs. But our star player didn't even play.

[​IMG]

Tfor3, D-rock and Reeko like this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

This

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

granted he has flashes of brilliance during regular season but in the playoffs hes terrible

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is weaker than what pj tucker shot from 3 in the playoffs last couple of years

amazing innit?

D-rock likes this.
  7. JW86

JW86 Member

RoCo really has a weird set shot, barely uses his legs and his feet barely leave the ground. Tired?

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

To be fair, PJ's playoffs stats have a much smaller sample size than Klay's. I hope you are not implying that Tucker is a better player than Klay.

D-rock likes this.