1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Someone tell me whos signature is whos?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by astros123, Nov 4, 2017.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

the astros were at the club getting drunk. everyone was cool as **** but dallas. dude is a straight *******. obv was pretty drunk and cant recall whos signature is whos. can anyone help?

pocketrocket81 likes this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

pocketrocket81 likes this.
  3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Back right shoulder is Alex Bregman and Lance McCullers 43. On the sleeve you got the peoples champ.

What club were you at?

4. astros123

astros123 Member

we were at cle. the entire squad pulled up. bregman was a clown. had a amazing time with the club

Houstunna likes this.
  5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Far left looks like 21, so probably Fisher.

Top right looks like Chris, so I'd guess it is Devo. The Breg signature is the only one I recognize.

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don't know how his name is spelled or even listen to his music, but I think that is Paul wall on your sleeve by the World Series patch

Houstunna likes this.
  7. pocketrocket81

Just came here to comment...congrats on the sigs and it's a nice problem you have there. Wish I had the same problem. :)

8. astros123

astros123 Member

why the fk did i get derek fishs signature. fkkkkkkkkkkkk lol. ill upload the photos of them partying. you'd think these guys were bums. dude wearing plain tshirts and walmart jeans

9. astros123

astros123 Member

is that fkin hoyt's signature on the sleeve? FK!! i fkd up with that

10. astros123

astros123 Member

on a real note keuchel is a fkin b****. dude thinks hes kershaw or hes bryce harper. the other dudes were even telling him to sign my jersey but dude refused on principal. yeah okay f***** . ive lost respect for him. dude literally has the biggest ego in the world. now i know why he said what he said after the trade deadline. dude just doesnt give a fk

DudeWah likes this.
  11. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Cool thread, bro

BigM likes this.
  12. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

LOL. Who the **** are you? Maybe hes signed a million that day already? Maybe he didnt want to be bothered during his time? Maybe he didnt want to sign an Altuve jersey, based on his principle? I mean, he did just share his time with a million people at a parade. Quit ****ing crying and b****ing and be happy that you got to meet them and got some autographs. You seem like a ****ing douche.

13. astros123

astros123 Member

i dont have to be anyone. its fkin class. im not some peasant either. i was at the table next to his. i obviously spent money and have gone to many games. went to two world series game and went to all the alcs games. if the entire team has no problem signing a jersey when all he talks about is "houston strong" bullshit whats the big fkin deal signing a jersey?

i would understand if i catch him doing something, hes walking his dog, etc, but youre at a fkin club standing around not doing **** for more then 3 hours. give me a break. and it wasnt just that hes a fkin prick. whatever

DudeWah and Houstunna like this.
  14. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Daddy Long Legs and BigM like this.
  15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

From my past experiences, rich people like to dress down just like poor people like to dress up. It's all about attention whether you like it or not. I do miss my days hanging out with athletes, musicians, and actors.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

the entire club was fun as hell to hangout with. like i said there section was next to ours and we had a blast. got to chat it up with lance and alex and the entire group. the best out of all of them was devo. dude is a fkin clown when it comes to girls

17. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

My experience with Dallas Keuchel is that he is an extremely nice individual who took extra time to speak to my son. Yes, I paid for pictures for my son with Will Harris, Chris Devenski, and Dallas Keuchel. Will Harris and Chris Devenski were both nice, but a bit more quiet. Dallas spent an extra few minutes speaking to my son, asking him if he played baseball, etc. He also signed something for us even though we only paid for a picture.

Sorry, but if a player doesn't want to sign something, I tell them, "No problem." You had your experience, and we had ours.

[​IMG]

18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Really?

19. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yeah OP seems very entitled. Even had to say that he’s not a peasant and deserves time with his favorite athlete because he’s got money.

He can chill out. Sounds pretty ego-centric.

I’ve only seen athletes or musicians who’s work I admire in public a couple of times. I never eyed them down or tried to make it about my fandom and get them to sign my stuff. I just went about my day and let them go about their day.

Only time I would really judge one of these guys is if they act like dicks to a little kid. A grown man needs to get over it.

Nothing against fans who do do that to their favorite entertainers but they need to be prepared to hear no if the entertainer isn’t interested.

kaleidosky and bobrek like this.
  20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Entertainers sometimes deal with the most bizarre and obnoxious people, as well. Not saying this about OP, but I got to speak with Bryan Cranston once at an event in Albuquerque, and I asked him about some of the stories he mentioned about crazy fans. He said most are really great, but you get some of the most obnoxious, as well.

Now, that being said, we know some players would probably be douches to meet. Randy Johnson, Kevin Brown, Bryce Harper.... you know them. Many stories about their douchebaggery.

I'm just saying my experience was different. Most of the Astros I met were nice. Carlos Correa was the least friendly, but he wasn't a jerk. He was just kinda blah. Don't really care... he can be as blah as he wants with the public, as long as he kicks it on the field, it's all good.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.