1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How would they (terrorists) vote?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Jeff Gundy, Oct 26, 2004.

Tags:
?

How would they (terrorists) vote?

1. John Kerry

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. President George W. Bush

39 vote(s)
    59.1%
  3. Ralph Nadar

9 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Jeff Gundy

Jeff Gundy Member

http://www.howwouldtheyvote.org/
    (Click to watch video)

..."On Nov. 2, ask yourself how important are all the other issues being pushed in this election, if the terrorists have their way. But more importantly, ask yourself, How Would They Vote?"

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

They'd vote for George W. Bush, a terrorist recruiter's best friend.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

A cogent argument could be made that having W around will help Islamic fundies recruit more members.

4. Jeff Gundy

Jeff Gundy Member

No matter what side of the table you are on, homeland security, the war on Terror, etc. is the single most important issue that we will face in our lifetimes. Vote accordingly.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's none of their damn business.

Keep D&D Civil!!

6. Jeff Gundy

Jeff Gundy Member

If you click on the link it may say service unavailable sometimes because the owner of the site is not doing this as a big profit making 527 ad, just something he thinks is important for the voters to consider no matter what side of the fence you stand on. So point being, the site has its moments when it is down from too many users, hackers, whatever. But it comes back up eventually because the message is too important.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

October 22, 2004

Today I launch this site to ask every American one simple question: How Would They Vote? "They", being terrorists, despots, dictators, and the state supporters of terrorism. I ask this in all seriousness as I think terrorism is THE most important issue facing the world today.

The War On Terror has many enemies with many faces, all with one goal in mind: the elimination of the United States Of America. They will not stop until every American meets the same fate our fallen loved ones met on 9/11. How you vote on Nov. 2, will send a message to the enemies of freedom. What do you want that message to be?

So I ask you to put aside your political affiliations and opinions to answer the question with intellectual honesty. I will not try and convince you of what I believe the answer to be, that is not my goal. The sole purpose of this site and this spot is to simply ask the question. You must come to your own conclusion.

On Nov. 2, ask yourself how important are all the other issues being pushed in this election, if the terrorists have their way. But more importantly, ask yourself, How Would They Vote?

8. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Really? ;)

9. lalala902102001

Well, it's just the beginning of the golden age for world terrorism. :rolleyes:

10. Jeff Gundy

Jeff Gundy Member

Come again? Was that a joke?

11. Buck Turgidson

Considering that a component of their stated mission is the cessation of the democratic process, in the ME and elsewhere, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't. They'd consider a few well placed bombs to be their "vote" on election day, as they stated before the attacks in Spain.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Nader.

Seriously, can anything worthwhile come out of this thread?

13. outlaw

outlaw Member

Didn't Iran already endorse W?

14. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

If you see the video, there's no way, even if you found a way the first time around, to take this serious. WTF, now I know this site must be run by like a DOOM 3 playing 14 year old. I wasn't aware that terrorist were like ghosts and goblins who whisper like in a bad horror movie.

How will the terrorists vote? They won't, they could give a flying fu** about who we elect. They will always "endorse" the encumbant. They're not r****ded, they know it looks bad for whoever they "endorse."

Claiming this is non-partisan is a joke. When Saddam Hussein's involvement/non-involvement in 9/11 and terrorism is still a hugely debatable subject (even though our own investigations say otherwise), you can't toss him in there as one of the terrorist leaders. "This isn't about party issues, I ask you, who would terrorist like Saddam voter for? The guy who attacked his country and removed him from power, or that guy who said wrong war, wrong place, wrong time?"

If you are somebody who actually takes terrorism seriously, and I mean you actually read about it, take time to find scholarly works on it instead of reading what Al Franken or Shawn Hannitty say, if you bothered to take a class on it in college, this site should be an insult to you.

15. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I wasn't aware Islamic extremists were real big on voting.

16. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

oh, yeah, they love it. they've got all sorts of get out the vote drives in Afghanistan, in particular. they also have some blow up the vote drives that are equally interesting.

17. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Terrorists prefer Bush. They want the whole world to hate the US. With Bush's arrogance and determination to flaunt world opinion and international law in the Middle East and on Israel he strengthens terrosism. Of course hare brained schemes that weaken America like invading Iraq against the weight of US and international intelligence is the type of blunder that makes him a favorite of those who hate America.

18. MadMax

how, pray, do you know this??

19. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Glynch is a Terror-ar-rist!! Why does Glynch hat America??

You are right Mad Max...how could he know this? I think he was following the theme of this thread asking our opinions on who the terrorists would endorse--he is saying why he thinks that they would endorse Generalissimo El Busho :)

20. MadMax

all i know is this...if they're smart, they'll stay away from voting for the Smarty Jones/Carlos Beltran ticket. those guys would kick much ass. sure, one is a horse and the other is not a citizen...but seriously, both are far better choices than Herman Munster and that other guy.