1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Can't wait to hear the moderator tonight shoot that lame duck down with fact checking tonight. Donald will storm off the stage like a baby!!

2. dmoneybangbang

Whose to say....

We don't even know if the laptop is Hunter's yet. Be nice for the FBI to verify something....

3. dmoneybangbang

America thinks Trump is more corrupt than Biden. Nice try.... making up your own Comey moment with Nov 3rd a few weeks away.

Dubious likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Possibly? What we know is that the FBI has particular codes that they rely on with the court system and an investigation has to be classified under one of the codes.

What we do NOT know is whether the FBI is investigating Hunter Biden for money laundering, whether they are investigating Joe Biden for money laundering...... whether they are investigating Rudy G, or the shop owner, or where the information originally came from. The classification would be the same for any of those people being investigated..... it is also possible that they are investigating someone that isn't even known by you, or I or the press.

There is a reason that the FBI does not discuss on going investigations and this is one of the reasons......... it is also possible that the investigation opened with them investigating one person, and now they are investigating another person or multiple people....

I say this as a former prosecutor...... we really do not know and at this point it is all speculation. We can draw some strong inferences with some of what we have learned, but even then you would be surprised how wrong we can end up being.

The only reason that I doubt that the FBI is investigating money laundering by Joe Biden is that it would have leaked to a Senator or the President. That laptop has been in the possession of the FBI for nearly a year. If it was extremely damaging to Joe Biden, it would have gotten out and Biden would have been forced to step aside by the DNC.

I have a lot of questions about all of this........ but having prosecuted cases, I can tell you things are seldom what you think..... and that goes for both of us. All I can say is that ultimately there will be fall out.... either for Biden or for those that have access like Rudy Guiliani.

AleksandarN, Andre0087 and Yung-T like this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why should he or anybody else care?

A politician maybe lied?

Trump lies all the time about not knowing people.

WEAK SAUCE!

Nook and Chilly_Pete like this.
  6. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Explain what that sweet ass super unbiased moderator response will be to the the statements from the guy who wrote the e-mail that proves Biden lied about him.and family being knee deep in Hunter's business dealings.

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

OUCH again.

Nook likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

The FBI shouldn't verify or deny that the laptop is Hunter Biden's. They are an apolitical institution.... they should do their job and not comment until the investigation is over, and even then, their discussions should be in a court of law.

That is how we have done things in this country in the past......... people like Director Comey and William Barr are not supposed to take positions or use the legal system to support a political position.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I asked this question to the Trumpers and only one replied and even he would not answer why?

@Pistol Pete

Nook likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

The debate moderator won't say anything........ she isn't the one debating.

Also I don't want to hear any bullshit about her being biased. President Trump has praised the moderator in the past and the President's head of debate on his own, without prompting praised her for being objective.

11. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

And what I said was the laptop is involved in a money laundering investigation. Which is true.

Nook likes this.
  12. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Biden could shoot somebody on live TV and I would vote for him twice

13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

It was Reeko's wet dream, ask him.

14. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Thank you for being honest.

15. Nook

Nook Member

Maybe the lap top is...... or maybe the shop owner is....... or maybe the person that bought the laptop contents off the black market is.

The point being, that not everything being reported (pro or con) really means much........ and this is one such case.

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Wow!

You suck at this.

17. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

He possibly lied about meeting someone. Even if true it's weak sauce compared to the mountains of things on Trump. I don't see how you guys can play this game with a straight face lol. Trump should have been impeached on the quid pro quo with Ukrainian officials and you guys cheered him on.

Eff outta here lmao

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

There is MUCH more proof of Trump and his family's corrupt than the Bidens. However, Trump nut lickers here don't care about that.

Blatz, AleksandarN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

The e-mail that outlined that H and the Big Guy are getting paid have been confirmed as authentic by the sender, The identities of H and the Big Guy have been confirmed too. The Biden's won't comment on whether or not the laptop is Hunter's but there's strong evidence to indicate that it is.

20. Nook

Nook Member

That isn't how a criminal investigation works.

At the end of the day, if there is sufficient evidence of criminal wrong doing a complaint will be filed.

Thus far a criminal complaint has not been filed.

No one knows the motivations of the sender, etc.

FranchiseBlade likes this.