1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Vikings @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 29, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

2. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Sad part of this team is they just aren’t fun to watch either. I used to really enjoy finding Clowney and just watching him disrupt the pocket on defense or Foster make smooth one cut and accelerate moves out of the backfield. And who didn’t enjoy Schaub bootlegs when you knew Johnson or Daniels were going to be wide open?

The offense has been mediocre since BOB showed up and the defense has slowly lost all of its playmakers and impact guys. They haven’t created a turnover in 4 games. When was the last time Dunn or Scarlett made an impact play? Just a bunch of overpaid practice squad guys on defense.

3. conquistador#11

Receivers are allowed to be wide open ? Is that a legal play.

4. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Yes we do.

Deshaun Watson.

5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Yeah penis.

6. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I never read the book, but I imagine the end of the Giving Tree is how I feel about Gary Kubiak right now.

DonkeyMagic and Two Sandwiches like this.