1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's Tax Returns - NYT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bobrek, Sep 27, 2020.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I don't even think $750 pays the mooring fees at the Conroe Yacht Club

- @bigtexxx

Yung-T, leroy, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

The "grab them by the p***y" tape dropped TWO DAYS before the 2nd debate and it had basically zero effect. This ain't gonna do ****.

Yung-T, RayRay10, ElPigto and 5 others like this.
  3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's less than the bill for a client dinner at El Tiempo (including tip)!

RayRay10, BigShasta and SamFisher like this.
  4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

cool and Im sure you are moral enough to not post fake losses. good on you.

i only have 2 LLCs am I doing it wrong?
    should i get a goat and pay ivanka to milk it on my tax write off farm? what about shelly miscavige? is she with you?

al capone was a smart 2nd hand furniture guy I get it geno. you got the pinky ring you kept the receipt good one. AND the appraiser is on the take and will inflate its value get a loan from that too geno!

[​IMG]
    totally cool this is president btw
    fuc*ken trash

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

What a ****ing loser.

Yung-T, RayRay10, astros123 and 5 others like this.
  6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Good point, but this is more embarrassing.

There's a reason he's hid from it and sued to stop their release. He realizes a good part of his base reveres him as some sort of financial genius. Hell, that's basically the platform her ran on.

He takes great pride in vanity, however false it may be, and tax returns showing he's a failure, will surely enrage him.

His base pretends to be so patriotic, and talks about draining the swamp. Most people know he IS the swamp. Here's your proof.

While I agree it probably won't do anything, it's more likely this will really slow him during the debate, via embarrassment and rage, than the puss grab tapes.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Tax accountants unsurprised and not offended

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

biden should bring the pathetic wad of $750 and put it in his top pocket having it sticking out right there during the debate.

he should have all the kids from the lemonade stands that paid more walk him out ...and all min wage essential workers that paid more than $750 cleaning our hospitals and schools during a f*ucking pandemic.

Yung-T, RayRay10, astros123 and 5 others like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Mr trump, who you support so strongly that you literally don't care what he does, has lied to you and to the United States of America about his "success" as a businessman. He didn't pay those taxes for years because he wasn't successful, Junior. He's been bragging for decades about how rich he is, and continues to brag about how rich he is today, yet all the while he's been fighting off bankruptcy.

Yet you are praising him for being a liar and for being a failure as a businessman. You are up to your neck in hypocrisy, @Commodore. You are an eager member of a cult, the Cult of Donald trump. You are one of millions who refuse to believe anything critical of their cult leader, your cult leader, no matter how demonstrably true that criticism is.

I honestly feel sorry for you, @Commodore, lost as you are in your delirium, busy worshiping at the feet of Mr trump. I feel far, far worse for our country. For the hundreds of thousands dead due to trump's demonstrated incompetence dealing with the pandemic, the worst in over one hundred years. For the millions who have lost their jobs, their homes, and their businesses for the same reason, trump's failure to lead in the worst crisis we have faced as a nation since the Great Depression and World War II. A man far more interested in himself than he has ever been in his job, from day one. We are his job and trump has failed us all. He has failed you.

I disagree. Joe Biden should reach into his jacket pocket for eight hundred dollars in twenties with a band around them and toss them towards trump and the middle of the stage, saying, "The nation wouldn't want a president to get called on the carpet for failure to pay his income taxes. Here's eight hundred dollars. More than you paid each year in 2016 and 2017. It's a gift by a concerned citizen. No thanks necessary, sir."

#69 Deckard, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

smartest guys in jail not feeling so smart but certainly offended

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

I like the way u think

RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

yall loved them back when they were pimpin cheneys yellow cake b.s.!

trump isnt credible. he is a pathological liar...even his supporters must acknowledge that.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya the more damning part to Trump's ego isn't the tax avoidance. It's the reported losses. That's far more damaging to his reputation as a "successful businesman"

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why are y’all still falling for bigtexxx’s obvious bait? If u hooked him up to a lie detector test and asked him if he believed Trump’s “confirmation,” his dumbass would fail. A lot of these trumpers pretend that they actually believe all the bullsh*t they spew, but deep down, they know what’s going on, they just don’t care because they want to “stick it to the libs.” These idiots are adult trolls.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Lol yeah no this isn't "ordinary rich guy who uses offshore tax shelter and is a shameless hypocrite" stuff, like Mitt Romney, it's "lol he gonna be ****ing broke jail or dead in a few years" type of stuff.

And I'm loving it. **** him and I hope you feel ashamed for voting for him.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

17. NewRoxFan

18. NewRoxFan

Gee... this sounds, um, illegal...

gfab-babyboi and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

broke boy Trump might need to set up a GoFundMe after he’s booted out of office...I’m sure his cult will be more than willing to hand him their money

20. NewRoxFan