1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't get why he posts this stuff when it pales in comparison to anything and everything Trump has been accused of and done.

Now he wants to use guinea pigs in a school experiment or schools face losing funding. He touts play football as if there won't be any consequences, and continues to ignore the fact that over 1,000 people are dying every day from a virus that he said would disappear by Easter.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Having Hillary vibes might be seen as a four letter word, but she should own it and evolve from it. There are many pardonable crimes in politics, snobbery or disconnectedness are not one of them.

Obviously her best foot forward didn't win her many primary votes, and I'm not sure serving half a term in California dispels any notion of opportunism.

More personal stories of her community activism or her bicultural roots might bridge that gap.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

As a medical professional, I call it the way I see it. Every post that you write is consumed with hate for Trump. It is very bad for your health.

Fantasma Negro and Os Trigonum like this.
  4. generalthade_03

It takes a sound and healthy mind to appreciate my posts. You’re too sick with liberalism to know, it’s a mental disorders. I’m sorry but the final diagnosis is grim, you may want to seek a second opinion. Good luck and my assistant will see you out.

dachuda86 likes this.
  5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Maybe because they see racist jerks like you making jokes at their expense?

dmoneybangbang and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

EVERY POST? I’m 100% sure that isn’t accurate :).

Let’s not confuse disapproval, dislike, holding president accountable, criticism, non-loyal, speaking up, etcs as hate.

Not saying this is you but a possible way to see this is - if I love someone so devotedly, any slight negative words toward that someone is hate - maybe that’s what Trump is experiencing (loving his image and ego so much and any perceived damage to it is due to hate) and some of his followers experience the same feeling. Just maybe.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

Don’t fall for it man. Look at what your party is doing and not what they’re saying. They give no shiet to minorities such as you, me(I’m half Native), Yang. They pit one group against another whenever it is advantageous for them. Do you think they care one iota about black people? Let me clue you in, when their armies of illegal voters are ready, they will cast black people aside like the ways they did my ancestors. #WalkAway man.

Why would I be making fun of Yang? I like him and happened to think he’s one of the few who has not been tainted yet. I make fun of every crooked politician regardless of their kind.

#1027 generalthade_03, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

By the way, working as a janitor at the hospital doesn’t count as a “medical professional.”

9. generalthade_03

I can live with that analogy, but go over her posts that involved Trump. You can feel her white hot hate and anger that are boiling over in a lot of pains. That is not healthy man. The sad part is she has bought into the lies about Trump made up by the political industrial complex, who are using the crooked media to do their dirty work.

Trump is not an angel but he’s not the devil either.

10. generalthade_03

We got jokie jokes. Lol

Andre0087 and Os Trigonum like this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s the other way around. Her stance on bussing was essentially the same as Joe Biden’s but she still attacked him on it.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  12. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

587310F0-61A8-474C-925B-FD4CF8D2AD48.jpeg

Nook, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Do you ever ask yourself why so many people hate Trump? Do you think 52% of the US population is irrational? Self-destructive?
    Communist? Un-American when by definition a majority defines 'American"?

I think most of those 52% are centrist who hate seeing their country dragged towards corporate authoritarianism through lying, deceit and political tricks. Who see the honor and integrity of the nation diminished, probably irreparably. Who see that once the power is ceded to the authoritarians it takes violence to get it back: Belarus, Turkey, Hungary, CCP, Russia Egypt etc. etc.

deb4rockets, DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I never claimed to be a minority. Not sure where you got that from. I am, however, Jewish. I can't stand the "It's just a joke...lighten up" crap I've heard my entire life.

You were making fun of Asians in this very thread. You can laugh it up all you'd like. It was racist.

Armies of illegal voters? Dude...take the tinfoil off. It's hot out and it might have melted what's left of your mind.

vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  15. generalthade_03

We live in a very different America you and I. Perception is everything, you can be fool very easily if you don’t do your homework. Most busy working Americans simply do not have time to go over every lie that CNN and their compatriots put out on a daily basis about Trump.

There are also a lot of Americans who do not think like you and are glad that Trump is in office to right the wrongs that Obama did during his 8 years. Why do you think “Make America Great Again” bring out such strong emotions from both sides?

Do you know why they are going so hard after Trump? Trump cannot be control by the political industrial complex and he’s tearing down the establishment of both sides. You may not believe this but the RINO is going after Trump harder than the Dems since Trump took office.

You are seeing another example right in front of you in Kamala Harris. She is the creation of that political industrial complex, the one that created Obama. She stands for nothing yet they picked her from the start and threw all their might behind her. She sucked so badly that she had to drop out of the primaries.

They had no choice but to go with Biden in order to sneak her in the backdoors. Killary has her fingerprints in all of this. She has to be president in one way or another to serve that political industrial complex. She’s like a vampire, she’s resurrected many many times again, so tough to put away, you need lots of garlic on her and maybe some hot sauce for a good measure.

16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. So as a medical professional, did you believe Trump when he said this would totally disappear by spring?

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  17. generalthade_03

Jews are not a minority? You’re just a faker trying to pass yourself off as a brother with your handle and your race baiting crap. That Asian level meme been going on for awhile, all the kids, black, white, brown, yellow, Jewish too been referencing it. If anything, it’s complimentary to Asians.

It’s the annoying woke lefties like you ruining everything for us. I’m part Native American and married to the hottest Asian woman in the State of Washington. You, on the other hand just outed yourself as a race-baiting Jew that’s pretending to be a brother.

Who’s the racist now doofus?

When did the Jews fight so hard for Asians? Just ask the South Vietnamese what Kissinger did to them. He shook hands with the commie bastards and dropped our South Vietnamese allies like a sack of crap. Millions of South Vietnamese who fought the war, in concentration camps, escaping to the high seas died because of the betrayal by your so called Jewish people.

Now, that we know who you really are, you’re race baiting days pretty much over. Should have never tipped your hand too early.

#1037 generalthade_03, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

With any luck, Trump will totally disappear by the next spring ;)

19. generalthade_03

You’re lol deb, that’s a good sign of being healthy again. If you lay off the hate, I can guarantee you will get well.
    Of course not. Viruses will never just disappeared, they will be with us as long as you and I draw breath.

20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Stick your chode up your ass.

Typical of you liberal tards to insult anyone who dares disagree with your position.

generalthade_03 likes this.