1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Biden Says he doesn’t need cognitive test in interview but has a slip up at end ..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

The fact that Trump’s people are giving Biden **** for “cognitive ability” is so hilariously hypocritical that it makes me question society as a whole.

#yosemite

DaDakota and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. elrond

elrond Member

I don't think this video is a good example of Biden's lack of cognitive ability. He's obviously not a good speaker, and you kinda get the feeling that he has an idea of what he wants to say, it just doesn't quite come out properly. I think it's been mentioned that he's had stuttering issues as a child, and sometimes I get the same feeling watching him speak that I do when I listen to George Springer, although it's still magnitudes worse with George.

On the other hand, there have been worse videos like the one where I think he was trying to quote the Declaration of Independence or another famous document where he completely screwed it up. Don't bite off more than you can chew!

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How many do you hear say Yo-see-mights?

4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Only one of the candidates could whip corn pop and it sure aint trump.

5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You and I can do this experiment together right now. I’ll grab a sign that says Thailand, you get your phone ready to record and we’ll hit the streets to ask random strangers how to pronounce Thailand.

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Biden at times doesn't seem all there, but that wasn't even close to a good example. He seemed perfectly fine, with a slight stutter which he's suffered his whole life with.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I love Thigh Land and I'm going back as soon as the wife gets home.

8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Can’t overlook this mother of all pronunciation screw ups “ CORPSE MAN”. Thanks Obama

9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Reagan proved deficits don't matter, Trump proved gaffes don't matter.

You know what matters? Policies matter, decision biases, moral direction, truth, inclusiveness, compromise, economic equity, business fairness, Allies.

Continue on with your superfluous bullshit, nobody's distracted anymore.

TheFreak likes this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump is busy drinking his Covfefe' looking out at the beautiful landscapte of Yose- mite - wondering if he can inject Lysol into people to cure the virus.

DD