1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL maga using the race card

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, it's amazing how now people who won't vote for a lying ignorant incompetent Putin lover are commies. I'd just call them smart.

RayRay10, DVauthrin and CometsWin like this.
  3. Fantasma Negro

All conservatives aren't white

generalthade_03 likes this.
  4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

.... and that’s how Trump went bankrupt... six times. o_O

It’s amazing how many times Trump has been slandered for rape and sexual assault.

5. Fantasma Negro

Lol. Repeat the propaganda until you believe it. Gotta be the commie training

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Kamala is the only VP Id bang other than Salina Meyer.

RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

IBTL likes this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

I was a huge fan of Jonny quest growing up

#888 CCorn, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And who cares if she does. She is half South Asian. She's as much that as she is Black. She says she identifies as American.

But she gets called Black because she looks black. And you make it out like her wearing a Sari is the same as Warren saying she is native American. You have no idea how much she identifies as Indian and her relationship with the culture. Are you sure that your distaste for her ambition is leading you into a somewhat biased view of her.

I see this as the same problem as Tiger Woods. Woods wasn't even half black, and yet he is typically called black even though he would be more Thai. There's a desire to just label mixed race people black because they have dark skin and can't easily be described.

Then you have conservatives who feel the need to question their legitimacy of calling themselves black as a means to undermine their credibility and clout with the African American community.

All of this smacks as underhanded racism and dog-whistling.

Kamala Harris is both black and south asian. She is mixed race. She identifies as American. People should simply accept and respect it. This is supposedly the melting pot after all.

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Those Trumpateers don't believe any of those women. They believe the side of a confirmed compulsive liar. That in itself should say something. How many guys get accused of rape and assault more than 20 times? It's crazy.

But, then again, if you saw the Epstein documentary you saw how money bought him time to abuse a lot more girls over time.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Biden is the one who tagged her as Black.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

I literally just typed in basement dweller, and it was the 1st image that came up, but let him rock using the race card...trolls gon troll anyways

these MAGA losers have no principles and are all hypocrites

they will use God or whoever else as a prop

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

i think he refuses to accept that fact

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@rocketsjudoka

Ive only read a few of the last pages.i don't know the specifics of the dispute. Im sure both of you are aware that if you have mixed blood, if any is black, in America you're black. Whether you desire that label or not.

It goes back to slavery and the justifications of enslaving Africans and the law, from slavery, if you're 1/64th black you're black

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

But I think judoka raises a question (in my mind anyway): can you be Black and Asian? Hold on now. . . .
    Can you be Black and white? No way! You pick one or the other. But you can be Black and Asian?

I think Black is a cultural identity here. You say "I'm Black" or "I'm Asian," but it seems weird to say both. It sure would seem weird to claim you're both Black and white.

And people are saying "SE Asian" which is different yet again, as her mother is classified as Caucasian.
    (I don't care what she says she is.)

16. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I just watched Harris’ first public speech after being announced as Biden’s running mate, and I came across very impressed. In the three minute clip I saw, she was intelligent, articulate, compassionate and convincing. She spoke like a confident leader and will be a big asset for Joe Biden. I think she’s worthy of the role and could grow into being America’s first female president in the near future.

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pgabriel and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Sexism and Kamala Harris":

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/sexism-and-kamala-harris

excerpt:

Our arguments would be more persuasive, for example, if we quit referring to President Trump’s hairstyle, skin tone, tie length, suit size, girth, and the like when evaluating his performance in office. And, certainly, more people should have considered whether he was truly qualified for the biggest job in the world even if they found his bombast endearing.​

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

We are all guilty of eyeing that booty
    on Trump

pgabriel likes this.