1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

How can we be sure this isn't a Russian weather balloon?

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I want to see a real ufo. Can't stand this dumbass planet anymore

Joshfast likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Only way he's not twitting about it he doesn't know yet .

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

For someone who notes the extremely small, time-frame of probabilities, you are actually making that time frame even smaller by assuming their "first contact" with a suitable planet ("M Class" in trek speak) happens to be exactly in the decades when we can actually spot them, much less during the entirety of the 5,000 years of Earth's existence.

If they found Earth (in search of suitable atmospheres), they likely found it looooong time ago, not coincidentally right now when we can actually spot them, so odds make it reasonable to assume that single craft is the way they'd do continued monitoring of the planet....and quite likely already "engaged" with us.

no?

btw: there is a theory that Aliens eradicated the dinosaurs with a relativistic weapon because T-Rex was being dick about sharing the planet.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

My point is that the likelihood of actually being able to reach another intelligent civilization is abysmally low, so to me logic says they'd be incredibly keen on making real contact with us and trying to communicate, even if only out of sheer curiosity and broadening their horizons, to study our ecosphere, exchange philosophical ideas etc.

Or just to visit the Best Ass thread.

K-Low_4_Prez likes this.
  7. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Here is the very first thing I caught on camera and reported it to MUFON on Oct 23 case # 87543. This was on a Monday and I didn't see anything else until Thursday, which is the shifting/spinning triangle footage I posted. The one thing I need to mention is when I was seeing it..it was almost like my eyes/brain were trying to make sense or compare it to things I could recognize, like balloons. But at the same time it felt like my eyes were being "tricked" or something..a cloaking device perhaps.

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/87543_submitter_file1__20171023172250.mp4

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/87543_submitter_file2__20171023171936.mp4

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/87543_submitter_file3__20171023172118.mp4

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Are these aliens Memphis Grizzlies fans and post weird threads across the forum?

B-Bob likes this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yeah, i get it. My point was that we are being somewhat overly human-centric and ego-centric (Star Trek-plot centric) to assume they'd first arrive precisely when we can spot them, and that they'd even consider us "intelligent" enough to engage. One would assume their primary goal is finding suitable planets to colonize or mine....and engaging civilization at their level of development....so from a probability standpoint, they (or a ancient high-level civs they share archives with) have already found Earth thousands/millions of years ago, and use single-craft to monitor it.

And hopefully contribute to ...

RudyTBag likes this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Someone in the WH press gaggle should ask Trump about the UFOs.

Hillarity will ensue.

Yung-T and edwardc like this.
  11. edwardc

edwardc Member

I can already see the SNL skits coming.

No Worries and Yung-T like this.
  12. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

I was browsing one of these types of video on YT Saturday and my daughter asked me "Dad, why are you watching these things again? They are either obvious fakes or the object is so small or blurry on the video that you can't make out anything from it. I don't see the point." I had no reply to that because she was right.

Not trying to be mean or discrediting you, but I feel that most people feel the same way when watching these videos or snapshots. Even the video from OP's post is not convincing enough for the average person to care or want to find out more about it.

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Could be Princess Leia.

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Very interesting. It appears the object is fairly stationary (camera jitter notwithstanding) and is in the same spot in each video?

I know it sounds ridiculous but it could possibly be a spider web strung between those power lines. At that distance and with the ethereal nature of webs our depth perception can play tricks.

EDIT: nvm, re-watched vids, and it is not always between the wires.

15. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

It could be that, I also considered the electrical power lines in the picture playing some part of it. On those videos you can zoom in on it to get a closer look. This all took place the week bf Halloween so that was also on my list of possibilities.

16. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That's no moon...

18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Where's @toycen?

Yung-T likes this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

These are all around Taos...