1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yixiixiy's Recent Activity

1. yixiixiy liked treyk3's post in the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

That's kind of wild and if we did that, I'd love it. It would mean she was the best person for the job. Tilman would love it because he...

Sep 18, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  2. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

I already knew a good amount about the top assistants in the league, the former coaches and even the head coaches in the G - League....

Sep 18, 2020 at 6:40 AM
  3. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread Bra Bra Sources: John Lucas to be interviewed by Daryl Morey for HC vacancy.

In my personal opinion? I think that when a team gets close to winning year after year and fails, doubt creeps in regardless of who the...

Sep 17, 2020 at 9:01 PM
  4. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

It depends on who you believe. Those that like Atkinson claim that he was exhausted and wasn't getting the support he needed by Kyrie...

Sep 16, 2020 at 2:25 PM
  5. yixiixiy liked Deuce's post in the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

It appears Griffin is in the midst of some domestic abuse issues. I think the Rockets should steer clear there.

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:32 PM
  6. yixiixiy liked treyk3's post in the thread FWIW, Incoming Christian Wood?.

Wood is my favorite target. He’s a modern CENTER and he’s perfect next to Russ and Harden as a third option. i dont think the MLE is...

Sep 14, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  7. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

I think he is probably one of the 2-3 most likely candidates if he doesn't get one of the other jobs first.

Sep 14, 2020 at 10:47 AM
  8. yixiixiy replied to the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

Huge fan of Atkinson

Sep 14, 2020 at 10:09 AM
  9. yixiixiy liked Nook's post in the thread The all inclusive potential coach guide (2020-2021).

With the Rockets having moved on from Mike D'Antoni, the Rockets will be naming a new coach at some point and the person named will...

Sep 14, 2020 at 10:07 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now