1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xenon's Recent Activity

1. Xenon liked Space Ghost's post in the thread Dealing with near grown children with different political ideology.

Raising children is not easy. Sometimes parents forget they are not raising best friends or trying to raise a human how they want them...

Sep 25, 2020 at 11:19 PM
  2. Xenon replied to the thread COVID-19 (coronavirus disease)/SARS-CoV-2 virus.

How did those numbers make sense to you when officially .06% of the US population has already died due to covid-19? When will you start...

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:50 PM
  3. Xenon replied to the thread If you moved to a different country, where would it be & why live there?.

I want to say a place like Prague, Czech Republic but after thinking about it some more it would have to be a place I could fit in a bit...

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  4. Xenon liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Trae tha Truth, Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills among dozens arrested at Breonna Taylor protest.

Facts and reason have no meaning to these people. They have completely signed over their lives to a narrative and allegiance to a tribe.

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:19 PM
  5. Xenon liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Trae tha Truth, Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills among dozens arrested at Breonna Taylor protest.

The literal documentation of the warrant: https://reason.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Breonna-Taylor-search-warrants.pdf Literally...

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  6. Xenon liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Blocking entrance to voting site.

Isn't that technically illegal? I'm sure the state has some statutes about loitering and congregating infront of polling stations.

Sep 20, 2020 at 12:18 PM
  7. Xenon liked CometsWin's post in the thread Is the USA the worst country in the world?.

Yes, accountability particularly in the way corporate lobbying is rotting our country out from the inside. Lobbyists apparently spend...

Sep 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  8. Xenon liked TWS1986's post in the thread 200,000 Americans dead, no end in sight.

Reading posts from the far right in this thread makes my head wanna explode. How are these people not banned yet?

Sep 20, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  9. Xenon liked CometsWin's post in the thread 200,000 Americans dead, no end in sight.

Lies. Six percent of deaths had no co-morbidities. Same as if I get choked to death by a cop but had high blood pressure I didn't die...

Sep 20, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  10. Xenon liked EddieWasSnubbed's post in the thread 200,000 Americans dead, no end in sight.

Most people don't die from cancer, they die WITH cancer, meaning because they have lung cancer, for example, their lungs fill with...

Sep 20, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now