1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wulaw Horn's Recent Activity

1. Wulaw Horn liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

This team has to know that it must occasionally win here and there if they really want to drive the knife all the way through our hearts...

May 10, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  2. Wulaw Horn liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Certainly the best looking set of names we've sent out for a series. We've got our top 4 all available, and the schedule is very soft...

May 10, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  3. Wulaw Horn liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Loperfido probably has the arm/range to play 3B but for him to be even average there he would need half a season in AAA to adjust, and...

May 10, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  4. Wulaw Horn liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Joey Loperfido has not appeared in a game at 3B as a pro. The only known 3B experience he has was two appearances in summer ball in 2018.

May 10, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  5. Wulaw Horn replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Get some ****ing context dude. Snake loves Singleton. I said IF. Don't be a d******d for the sake of being a d******d. I'm talking...

May 10, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  6. Wulaw Horn replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

If the singleton renaissance is a thing and 2 of Jake/Chas/Leon establish themselves by the end of the year, any chance Loperfido can...

May 10, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  7. Wulaw Horn liked Hemingway's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

You forgot Blanco, possible rookie of the year if he keeps it up.

May 10, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  8. Wulaw Horn replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Blanco pitched 3 too many innings in his career to qualify for ROY. I looked it up.

9. Wulaw Horn liked lnchan's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Heck we made it to the World Series after starting the season 15-30 in 2005... 2000 was pretty explainable... everyone in the pitching...

10. Wulaw Horn liked AWIN's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I've been to three games this year and they've won in blow outs 10-0, 9-2 and 8-2; twice they've come back down 0-2 early against TEX...

May 10, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  11. Wulaw Horn replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

WE have example of this in the recent Astros history. We won 3 division titles in a row in 97-99, **** the bed completely inexplicably...

May 10, 2024 at 8:29 AM
  12. Wulaw Horn replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Depends on if we are still trying to make the playoffs or not, I would imagine.

May 10, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  13. Wulaw Horn liked solid's post in the thread Fire Espada.

Frankly, he seems like a nice guy that is a step or two above his ideal position. I am not crazy about Brown either. I think Crane has...

May 9, 2024 at 5:58 PM
  14. Wulaw Horn liked Rvo384's post in the thread Fire Espada.

[MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 5:58 PM
  15. Wulaw Horn replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Ok- so let me get this straight... the Astros just had an inning where they had a double, two other hits, no tootblans, no double plays...

May 9, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now