1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WestendMassive's Recent Activity

1. WestendMassive liked Mathloom's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Dude stop being so insecure. It has nothing to do with you that some people love things that make us focus for longer. You feel this...

May 4, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  2. WestendMassive liked jordnnnn's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

How dare you have negative opinions?

May 4, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  3. WestendMassive liked Aruba77's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

I’m frustrated by all of this extension talk for a guy who hasn’t really played well for 3 years. It boggles my mind. It’s pretty...

May 4, 2024 at 9:44 AM
  4. WestendMassive liked Will's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

We talk a lot about Jalen when he has the ball: shooting, dribbling, driving, etc. But that’s a small fraction of each game. Brooks and...

May 4, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  5. WestendMassive liked J.R.'s post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Northern Oklahoma vs Southern Oklahoma I hope both teams lose.

May 4, 2024 at 1:11 AM
  6. WestendMassive liked SamsonCorletwo's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

A lot of terrible decision made by Harden since 2020

May 3, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  7. WestendMassive liked J.R.'s post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

We’re not even close, honestly, to that team, obviously and to just all the other elite teams out there. I mean, you can tell the...

8. WestendMassive liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

[IMG]

9. WestendMassive liked DreamShook's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

One thing we know about Harden: he got 1-2 good games a series. If you cant carry him after that, it's going to be an L. Second thing...

May 3, 2024 at 11:30 PM
  10. WestendMassive liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Lmao, bum Harden... Never forget this man quit, threw his team under the bus and forced a trade sending The Rockets into a long...

11. WestendMassive liked PWR's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Harden and Morey both kicked out in round 1. [IMG]

12. WestendMassive liked DreamShook's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

that man harden will pass the ball and takes the whole play off, lol

13. WestendMassive liked Mr. Space City's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

I'm 100% serious when I say that Westbrook needs to retire.

May 3, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  14. WestendMassive replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Harden with 16 on 16 shots George with 18 on 18 shots Situation is crazy, I don't think it can be fixed

May 3, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  15. WestendMassive liked DreamShook's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Harden plays weird when he is on the court and Clips cant do anything without him.. welp. he really is the system

May 3, 2024 at 10:49 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now