1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Verbal Christ's Recent Activity

1. Verbal Christ liked zeeshan2's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

[MEDIA]

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  2. Verbal Christ liked mikol13's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

[ATTACH]

IMG_1279.gif Apr 24, 2024 at 7:05 AM
  3. Verbal Christ liked No Worries's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

It appears that ... no, you don't.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  4. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

LOL Dallas has several all pro players and while they will probably sht the bed in the playoffs (as usual) they will still be an issue....

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  5. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

I hate Dallas as much as the next guy, but they will be in the conversation again next year.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  6. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

You are the salt of the earth old timer! Im sure they will grow on the rest of the fanbase once they can get past the "vato loco" letter H!

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  7. Verbal Christ liked Newlin's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I’m a boomer and I like the new unis. I liked the old unis also.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:51 PM
  8. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

From what I can gather the Boomers hate the new kits, but everyone else seems to love them. Go figure.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:21 PM
  9. Verbal Christ liked rhino17's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Never heard of uni watch, but they sound stupid

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  10. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

Im perfectly fine just being in the conversation considering the fallout with the bootyhole tickler and the pre CJ era.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:15 PM
  11. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Latinas are ELITE!

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  12. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  13. Verbal Christ liked jch1911's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

These were the main 2024 prospects I like (and that I think are attainable) bold = my targets QB Jordan Travis // Michael Pratt RB / FB...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  14. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

We are back boys! [MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  15. Verbal Christ liked jch1911's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I think with Theo the argument was for his size, he should be a much better blocker. Plus he has not really produced a LOT as a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now