1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the11mingdynasty's Recent Activity

1. the11mingdynasty liked zeeshan2's post in the thread [Official] Ravens @ Texans.

where's that guy that is plugged in to the texans FO on here?

Sep 21, 2020 at 11:50 AM
  2. the11mingdynasty replied to the thread 2020 Presidential Election.

That arroz education

Sep 21, 2020 at 10:05 AM
  3. the11mingdynasty liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread 2020 Presidential Election.

Sandra Day O'Connor

Sep 21, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  4. the11mingdynasty liked SamFisher's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

You have my leave to absolutely do the same thing. We will expand the Courts and the Senate and voting access Next time you get...

Sep 19, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  5. the11mingdynasty liked dobro1229's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

.... but let’s talk about the Democrats is the age old tactic to avoid ever giving an ounce of responsibility for the destruction of our...

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:04 AM
  6. the11mingdynasty liked B-Bob's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

I'm sorry but I really think you're trolling. McConnell said X months was too close to an election. Would not give Garland even a...

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  7. the11mingdynasty liked HTM's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

I see much wailing and gnashing of teeth on the left about Republican hypocrisy regarding the potential nomination of a new Supreme...

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  8. the11mingdynasty liked dobro1229's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

Worst attempt at trying to not admit you are a massive hypocrite. I’d have more respect for you if you would just be honest about it.

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:58 AM
  9. the11mingdynasty liked dobro1229's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

So you are admitting that McConnell was wrong to not allow a SCOTUS to be nominated with more than a year left in Obama's final year...

Sep 18, 2020 at 11:07 PM
  10. the11mingdynasty liked jiggyfly's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

My job is done here. Exposed for the jackass you are. It is inevitable...my only hope is her last cold moments and her final seconds...

Sep 18, 2020 at 11:01 PM
  11. the11mingdynasty liked TheRealist137's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

Go ahead and protest. But don’t be naive. Expecting decency out of republicans is a mistake. Politics is dog eat dog now. If when the...

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:55 PM
  12. the11mingdynasty liked R0ckets03's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

I used to think you were a decent human being who just said stuff to rile up others for no reason. Why any American would say that...

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:55 PM
  13. the11mingdynasty liked Andre0087's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

I haven't blocked any of them out of respect for the first amendment. I want to hear what they have to say but they've gone too far tonight.

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  14. the11mingdynasty liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

I can respect individual Trump supporters to some extent, but that boy aint right.

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  15. the11mingdynasty liked DonnyMost's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

Honestly, it was really selfish and not smart for her to not retire during Obamas tenure.

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now