1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Beard's Recent Activity

1. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Good thing we didn’t put Loper in CF vs the RHP with our ground ball pitcher on the hill

May 10, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  2. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

No ****ing Loper F you Espada And for everyone wanting Pedro up no need while Espada is at the helm

May 10, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  3. The Beard liked RKREBORN's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Why is Loerfido on the bench???

May 10, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  4. The Beard liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Certainly the best looking set of names we've sent out for a series. We've got our top 4 all available, and the schedule is very soft...

May 10, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  5. The Beard liked raining threes's post in the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

If true, then you would think Crane would've hired from within. Manfred made Crane fire Luhnow and in exchange Crane was exonerated....

May 9, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  6. The Beard liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I give it 3 weeks at most before he's up and starting in CF

May 9, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  7. The Beard liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

22-23 Bregman averaged 90 runs, 90 RBIs, 20 HRs and played over 150 games each of those seasons with a .360 OBA. I’m all for a 3-4...

May 9, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  8. The Beard replied to the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

I really don’t either I know the big deals like Hader are very likely made above his head But the other stuff is on him and I can’t...

May 9, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  9. The Beard liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

Yeah, this is a ridiculous quote. If you give this team a passing grade in basically any area, you're not seeing things clearly. This...

May 9, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  10. The Beard liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

OF Zach Cole is gonna play some rehab games in the FCL. Not sure what his injury was but he and 3B Zach Dezenzo were 2 of Houston’s top...

May 9, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  11. The Beard liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Cannon arm for CF is nice but I suppose the only *real* prerequisite for the position has always been "run fast and get to every ball...

12. The Beard liked panamamyers's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Jake Meyers average throw is 83.9 mph according to baseball savant. Cedric Mullins is 84. Michael Harris is 86.3. Chas is 81.5....

13. The Beard replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I get your point But I just left after two weeks in Italy eating pizza and pasta and bread three times a day I’m going one base at a...

May 9, 2024 at 9:42 AM
  14. The Beard liked jjsmooth's post in the thread Road back to .500 and beyond.

.500? Don't talk about... .500? You kidding me? .500?!? I just hope we can win a game!

May 9, 2024 at 9:39 AM
  15. The Beard liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

it was way before that moment, all his arrogance and bombastic flair went into the the toilet after the scandal broke. No more...

May 9, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now