1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sirjesse's Recent Activity

1. sirjesse liked Williamson's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

He shouldn't have called Houston dirty if he wants me to support him. Dallas can do it.

May 7, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  2. sirjesse liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

obligatory [ATTACH]

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 7.23.32 PM.png May 7, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  3. sirjesse replied to the thread Please support chandler parsons.

The first thought that goes through my mind every time I hear his name.

May 7, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  4. sirjesse liked Rashmon's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Nope... [IMG]

May 7, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  5. sirjesse liked daywalker02's post in the thread One for the Draya, two for the Jalen.

[MEDIA]

May 6, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  6. sirjesse liked Nook's post in the thread One for the Draya, two for the Jalen.

I hope it works out for him and more importantly I hope he is a good co-parent.

May 6, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  7. sirjesse liked J.R.'s post in the thread One for the Draya, two for the Jalen.

So the rumors are true...

May 6, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  8. sirjesse liked daywalker02's post in the thread Jabrari Smith Truly Sucks.

[MEDIA]

May 6, 2024 at 12:24 AM
  9. sirjesse liked TimDuncanDonaut's post in the thread Jabrari Smith Truly Sucks.

This thread became the defacto Jabari thread; whether he plays good or bad. Does the title bother folks?... Is there one out there...

May 6, 2024 at 12:22 AM
  10. sirjesse posted a new thread.

One for the Draya, two for the Jalen

Three to get ready now go cat go https://www.tmz.com/2024/05/05/jalen-green-welcome-baby-girl-february-myah-iakopo-draya-michele/...

upload_2024-5-5_21-57-58.gif

Forum: Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

May 5, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  11. sirjesse liked Little Bit's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Gutting the team to get all these players who got kicked out of the first round and sitting at home like we are? Players who are often...

May 5, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  12. sirjesse replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I like how everyone turned the Rockets down when we could have used them then want to leverage us when they 35 and our core is 23 @J.R....

May 4, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  13. sirjesse liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Evan Mobley is the Key to a Championship Formula

May 4, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  14. sirjesse liked javal_lon's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Silkk had more radio hits tho (* runs for cover*)

May 4, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  15. sirjesse liked DreamShook's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

jimmy just using us as leverage again. old trick.

May 3, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now