1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

showa13's Recent Activity

1. showa13 liked Fantasma Negro's post in the thread [Official] Texans @ Lions.

[IMG]

Nov 25, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  2. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

I doubt it happens, but I'm also not doubting Cal's ineptitude to listen to Easterbunny.

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  3. showa13 replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Lions.

Those names make me shudder, I want to throw up now

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:31 AM
  4. showa13 replied to the thread Texans contacted former Rockets GM Daryl Morey about GM job.

I see what you mean now, and the move to 6 was something that appeared to be leaked, but I would imagine there was no support for that...

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:29 AM
  5. showa13 replied to the thread Texans contacted former Rockets GM Daryl Morey about GM job.

Well BoB wasn't responsible for many good things, but that pic is just a case of bad optics. People try to use this to say BoB wasn't...

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:26 AM
  6. showa13 replied to the thread Texans contacted former Rockets GM Daryl Morey about GM job.

I know we all love to bash BoB(I'll lead the bashing) but again it's been reported that he was in the middle of writing a text to...

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  7. showa13 replied to the thread Texans contacted former Rockets GM Daryl Morey about GM job.

Thats been floated around over the last few years, but it wasn't mentioned in the interview. He's going to say that it was only him...

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:12 AM
  8. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

Not to get back on topic but after doing some poking around with the few people I know who have some slight inside connections(it’s been...

Nov 24, 2020 at 5:20 PM
  9. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

Tannehill recently has been asked to do more and the Titans have subsequently played worse. The more he does the worse his teams...

Nov 24, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  10. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

I like this, I’m just not as high on Lamar as most people are

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  11. showa13 liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

Not really, just in that tier imo. For play this year, he’s middle of second tier. For potential and long term, he’s at top of that tier.

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:55 PM
  12. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

Is the 2nd tier in order?

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:49 PM
  13. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

For the record I never said Pete Carroll was an offensive coach. I said he was a better coach than BoB. I have a few questions...

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  14. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

Pete Carroll is a better offensive coach than BoB, and RAC is also a defensive coach. Either way I'd rather have Pete Carroll than any...

Nov 24, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  15. showa13 replied to the thread Next Texans Head Coach (and GM).

The one thing not mentioned and prob one of the biggest factors in why Wilson has those wins is coaching. I love Romeo, we all...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:07 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now