1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

seemoreroyals's Recent Activity

1. seemoreroyals liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

It must smell like a Porto Potty around Donny at the end of the day after him sitting 8hrs with a soggy diaper

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  2. seemoreroyals liked phasors28's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I like the lineup changes but until our pitching improves it’s a bandaid. At least it gives us hope lol

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  3. seemoreroyals liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Hope his lawyers get a daily dose of his toxic waste.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  4. seemoreroyals liked The Beard's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

While yes, our pitching has been awful a lot of the season, the offense bears a huge part of the blame for 7-17 We have scored 5 or...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  5. seemoreroyals replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

And he literally stinks as well. In addition to falling asleep in the court room it has been reported by many people that he is really...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  6. seemoreroyals liked utgrad97's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Why Espada? Why do you continue to put these players in position to hurt the team?

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  7. seemoreroyals liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Bregman….bad. Hey Joe…why bat him 4th?

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  8. seemoreroyals liked astros123's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

"China Joe " lol its just amazing how these morons form a narrative and run with it. Trump flipped his stance on tiktok right after...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  9. seemoreroyals liked Rashmon's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

A lot of folks will have some explaining to do at the gates of heaven when they're asked why they supported such an ungodly sinner for...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  10. seemoreroyals liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

When you invest a massive amount of energy in bad faith posting (see AtW, Space Ghost, Commodore BBS history) that's the reaction you're...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  11. seemoreroyals liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Based on your responses to to MadMax, who I think embodies the best in Christianity, and numerous other dumb/obnoxious posts, I'd say...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  12. seemoreroyals liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Mathew 6:1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  13. seemoreroyals liked Andre0087's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  14. seemoreroyals liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Liars and people who don't pay their bets make Jesus sad.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  15. seemoreroyals liked Rocket River's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

This shall prove most interesting. Should have been a poll. I think you might want to define a few things What does it mean to...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now