1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scarface's Recent Activity

1. Scarface liked Reeko's post in the thread (Woj) Harden turned down $50 million a year extension wants to be traded to Nets.

including 2 trips to the WCF and many trips to the 2nd round idiots forget we had won just one 1st round series in 17 years before...

Dec 2, 2020 at 2:02 PM
  2. Scarface liked ElPigto's post in the thread (Woj) Harden turned down $50 million a year extension wants to be traded to Nets.

Not delusional. Despite the size advantage of the Lakers, the Rockets rebounded and defended well the first 3 games of the series. Then...

Dec 2, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  3. Scarface liked RasaqBoi's post in the thread We are no longer marquee national tv team (Christmas Schedule).

Good news. I can finally relax on Xmas.

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  4. Scarface replied to the thread 2021 Rockets City Jerseys.

You watch your mouth or I’ll call King Henry to stiff arm you.

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:28 AM
  5. Scarface liked tigereye's post in the thread 2021 Rockets City Jerseys.

I get that everyone wants to draw a comparison to the Oilers with the shade of Columbia Blue. January 28th marks the 35 year...

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  6. Scarface liked D-rock's post in the thread 2021 Rockets City Jerseys.

Last season's NASA white unis were the best "white" jerseys in Rockets history. Bar none. I have loved all the checkered Gemini...

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  7. Scarface liked bro2044's post in the thread 2021 Rockets City Jerseys.

I actually liked the NASA-like jersies, but w/ SPACE CITY instead of H-Town.

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  8. Scarface liked JayZ750's post in the thread 2021 Rockets City Jerseys.

For one, i like it. For two... yes, this EXACTLY. For three, i like it but it could be MORE like this. If they could make it MORE...

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  9. Scarface liked NIKEstrad's post in the thread Rockets sign Jerian Grant.

Great job making up for the loss of Glenn Robinson's son with Horace Grant's son. Our dads team is coming together: Harvey Grant (not...

Dec 1, 2020 at 10:47 AM
  10. Scarface liked D-rock's post in the thread brabra.

If Harden stays, could not disagree more.

Dec 1, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  11. Scarface liked treyk3's post in the thread brabra.

It's based on the fact that he is posting videos on Instagram that have hills in the background. Definitely not Houston. Training camp...

Dec 1, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  12. Scarface liked J.R.'s post in the thread Gerald Green a Rocket again.

[IMG]

Nov 30, 2020 at 12:35 PM
  13. Scarface replied to the thread Boggy Cousin are perfect!.

Humphrey “Bogey” Cousins...I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Nov 28, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  14. Scarface liked tycoonchip's post in the thread brabra.

Hopefully to another team in the east.

Nov 28, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  15. Scarface liked pippendagimp's post in the thread Sneak preview of 2020-2021 rockets jersey.

[MEDIA]

Nov 28, 2020 at 9:12 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now