1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sanctity's Recent Activity

1. Sanctity replied to the thread Another white woman pretends to be Black.

Given the history of intermingling in the U S of A how would that work?

Sep 21, 2020 at 6:56 AM
  2. Sanctity replied to the thread West Coast Wildfires.

I've never seen the glorious bigfoot country and always thought it was damp and safe from wildfires. Condolences to all affected.

Sep 21, 2020 at 6:39 AM
  3. Sanctity replied to the thread Chinese Basketball Association bans American player for life for using Instagram.

Yao seems to have a robotic personality. They go through great lengths to hide the identities of their bioweapons clientle of the Wuhan...

Sep 21, 2020 at 5:10 AM
  4. Sanctity replied to the thread Chinese Basketball Association bans American player for life for using Instagram.

It's exhausting just to see social media much less use it. But without a facebook, instagram, Linkd, youtube.. employers deem you...

Sep 21, 2020 at 5:06 AM
  5. Sanctity liked tinman's post in the thread Chinese Basketball Association bans American player for life for using Instagram.

i still can't believe you got her face and butt mixed up

Sep 21, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  6. Sanctity liked peleincubus's post in the thread NBA Awards - Who didn't vote Harden in Top 5 MVP?.

I don’t care. At this point they are making mockery of these awards. Harden is 3rd team NBA? So he is around the 5th or 6th best guard...

Sep 20, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  7. Sanctity replied to the thread Jeff van gundy is the best choice for the Coach.

If you are hypertensive be warned. The reasoning is terrible. Don't mind Jeff and this thread doesn't do him right.

Sep 20, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  8. Sanctity replied to the thread Chinese Basketball Association bans American player for life for using Instagram.

He is considered an elite diplomat but man is that a pic of a woman giving head portapotty? That isn't my thing even when I look up the...

Sep 20, 2020 at 5:11 PM
  9. Sanctity replied to the thread NBA Trade Rumors: Gregg Popovich could be the man to take Houston Rockets to the title next season.

Isn't the idea of getting Hammon good enough? I like Pop myself but he definitely isn't compatible with Harden. Harden should pick out...

Sep 20, 2020 at 4:25 PM
  10. Sanctity liked pippendagimp's post in the thread NBA Trade Rumors: Gregg Popovich could be the man to take Houston Rockets to the title next season.

tilmutt can barely afford pop's relocation expenses

Sep 20, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  11. Sanctity replied to the thread THIS is the right way to complain about officiating..

LOL. LeBron's response: I'm LeComissioner. Did you not get the memo? And who the hell are you?

Sep 20, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  12. Sanctity replied to the thread James Harden opposed to practice with his Rockets team.

Kobe worked with both McGrady and Harden. He basically reinforced the idea of how many shots you can get up during numerous private...

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:24 AM
  13. Sanctity liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread James Harden opposed to practice with his Rockets team.

Bleached Ass report strikes agin Water Closet Executive?

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  14. Sanctity liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread James Harden opposed to practice with his Rockets team.

Didn’t we have a ban on Bleacher report?

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  15. Sanctity replied to the thread Morey epic blunder.

Don't think KL was a stretch 4, although he might be able to. Anderson's quick release and overall mobility is comparable to Gallanari...

Sep 20, 2020 at 7:31 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now