1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sajan's Recent Activity

1. Sajan replied to the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

Tesla Plans to Lay Off More Than 10% of Workforce - WSJ

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  2. Sajan replied to the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

The layoffs seem typical..at least every few years they cut by 10%? but...two high profile executives have left..recently the CFO...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  3. Sajan liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

Yeah...imagine that.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  4. Sajan liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, @Jontro will need a forest for couple faps.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  5. Sajan liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

How can I turn a set of perfect huge breasts into a political argument?

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  6. Sajan liked Houstunna's post in the thread I do not care about Taylor Swift dating adventures.

Pretty sure most men wouldn't care who she's dating. But she's a big time celebrity, so expect the public to hear -- especially when...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  7. Sajan liked Xerobull's post in the thread Anybody got a powerful smart ceiling fan they recommend?.

Fun fact: I am certain that I started that naming convention with CAPS and SEO-related words in the title on eBay about 8-9 years ago. I...

Apr 10, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  8. Sajan replied to the thread Anybody got a powerful smart ceiling fan they recommend?.

I avoid anything on Amazon that starts with CAPITAL LETTERS and I can’t pronounce it. GUUGIO 120 Blade Fan. No thank you. go buy a...

Apr 9, 2024
  9. Sajan liked peleincubus's post in the thread Anybody got a powerful smart ceiling fan they recommend?.

Its good to be discerning about what’s going to be blowing you day after day.

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Sajan liked Haymitch's post in the thread Anybody got a powerful smart ceiling fan they recommend?.

I've always been satisfied with some Hunter branded ceiling fans from HD, Lowe's, Costco, or wherever. And they've all been smart in the...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. Sajan liked KingCheetah's post in the thread On April 8, 2024 something amazing will cross Central Texas.

I'm not starting the 2045 eclipse thread (fyi).

Apr 9, 2024
  12. Sajan replied to the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

?? what are you on about… Go take your morning meds.

Apr 9, 2024
  13. Sajan replied to the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

Apr 9, 2024
  14. Sajan liked KingCheetah's post in the thread What will it take to make you seriously consider an EV?.

I can only imagine the condition those robo taxis would return in -- it would become a tic tac challenge to destroy the most robo Teslas.

Apr 9, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now