1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket River's Recent Activity

1. Rocket River replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Honestly . . . It seems that the greatest issue is that everyone is expecting Green to get a Max Deal QUESTION: What Salary do you...

May 11, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  2. Rocket River replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

While Trump is guilty as well This is all a dog and pony show This is 100% demonstration of the RICH have far more rights than the poor...

May 11, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  3. Rocket River liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I'm not holding my breath on Trump going to jail. He's been violating the gag order over and over and over and over again, and hasn't...

May 11, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  4. Rocket River liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Please show in the First Amendment where it says a criminal defendant can ignore direct instructions from the presiding judge to not...

May 11, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  5. Rocket River replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

D*MN . . . .he was a -20 and no one else was more than a -9 Rocket River

May 11, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  6. Rocket River liked A_3PO's post in the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Even though I'm from Indianapolis and believe the game 1 result was tainted, I gotta give respect to this Knicks team. For them to...

May 11, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  7. Rocket River replied to the thread [Shams] Mike Budenholzer 5 Years/$50 million Suns Coach.

At this point in coaching. Their success is more predicated on their ability to control the roster He has BEAL/KD/BOOKER - this should...

May 11, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  8. Rocket River liked A_3PO's post in the thread [Shams] Mike Budenholzer 5 Years/$50 million Suns Coach.

Adrian Griffin got $16 million for half a season.

May 11, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  9. Rocket River liked astrosrule's post in the thread [Shams] Mike Budenholzer 5 Years/$50 million Suns Coach.

vogel got 32 mil for one year, not bad either

May 11, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  10. Rocket River liked Reeko's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

Is it just me, or do most games on ESPN not feel like playoff games? Especially when it’s the B or C team calling the game the crowd...

May 11, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  11. Rocket River replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

The Metal of a championship team is tested by the Refs Esp on the NBA doesn't really want They have to survive a couple of losses due...

May 11, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  12. Rocket River liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

No way the NBA allows this to be a sweep. It’s going to game 7 for sure.

May 11, 2024 at 8:55 AM
  13. Rocket River liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

I think they will be. Refs are already calling it close.

May 11, 2024 at 8:49 AM
  14. Rocket River replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

You are the KPJ fan, Right? What is it you saw in KPJ that you don't see in Green? Rocket River

May 10, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now