1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RKREBORN's Recent Activity

1. RKREBORN replied to the thread Is the USA the worst country in the world?.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  2. RKREBORN liked txtony's post in the thread Is the USA the worst country in the world?.

Then you would be ok to live anywhere else right? Would you prefer to live in Iran? Or North Korea? Or Russia? Or China?

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  3. RKREBORN replied to the thread 2020 Hurricane Season.

[IMG]

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  4. RKREBORN liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Morey epic blunder.

I’m going to leave a huge black mark on this thread with my anus...

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:29 AM
  5. RKREBORN liked whag00's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

I hope so...the VIX was down and alot of names bounced into the close. But who knows...

Sep 20, 2020 at 8:31 AM
  6. RKREBORN liked Xerobull's post in the thread Man drought: Are women too picky?.

Agreed. Don't 'waste' your 20's in relationships. You're in your prime, go for broke with the freaks. Seek out marriage and kids in your...

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  7. RKREBORN liked tmoney1101's post in the thread Man drought: Are women too picky?.

Wait till you’re in your late 30s.

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  8. RKREBORN posted a new thread.

Anyone flown recently?

I really want to go to Cancun in a few weeks, but not sure if flights are still going out. Anyone flown recently?

Forum: BBS Hangout

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  9. RKREBORN replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Is this tech sell off over yet?

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:37 PM
  10. RKREBORN liked whiskeyred's post in the thread Updated 5 year outlook.

Whole season has been bizarre and honestly I’ve struggled to stay interested

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  11. RKREBORN replied to the thread Verlander out with Tommy John.

We should transition him to closer for 2021, like Smoltz or Schilling did

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:29 PM
  12. RKREBORN replied to the thread Verlander out with Tommy John.

So out for 2021 too I assume

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  13. RKREBORN replied to the thread [Official] Diamondbacks @ Astros.

Yankees, Cardinals, Red Sox, etc are better at it then we were

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  14. RKREBORN replied to the thread Why is NBA commissioner Adam Silver so skinny?.

[IMG]

Sep 19, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  15. RKREBORN replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

If we don't win this series, I'm going to write this season off as a fluke in my mind.

Sep 15, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now