1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ReturnOfTheMac's Recent Activity

1. ReturnOfTheMac liked treyk3's post in the thread Rockets Full MLE Targets.

Christian Wood sign and trade for $40 million over four years into the Exception.

Nov 19, 2020
  2. ReturnOfTheMac replied to the thread Losing Harden is a blessing in disguise.

Nov 19, 2020
  3. ReturnOfTheMac replied to the thread Losing Harden is a blessing in disguise.

Bruh are you even a real rocket fan or just a Westbrook fan? GTFO off clutchfans you clown

Nov 19, 2020
  4. ReturnOfTheMac liked riko's post in the thread Losing Harden is a blessing in disguise.

Not in the mood seriously shut the fuk up

Nov 19, 2020
  5. ReturnOfTheMac liked DVauthrin's post in the thread KOC: "I've been told Morey would offer Ben Simmons plus more".

If true, Tilman Fertitta can go to hell. Ben Simmons is much better than any player the Nets are offering. Swallow your pride and make...

Nov 19, 2020
  6. ReturnOfTheMac liked adeelionaire's post in the thread KOC: "I've been told Morey would offer Ben Simmons plus more".

Unbelievable. What kind of business man is clown, I just don't get it.

Nov 19, 2020
  7. ReturnOfTheMac liked ktbballplaya's post in the thread KOC: "I've been told Morey would offer Ben Simmons plus more".

If true, that is pathetic and Fertitta is running this team in the ground. The Nets deal is underwhelming at best and would set us back...

Nov 19, 2020
  8. ReturnOfTheMac liked HP3's post in the thread KOC: "I've been told Morey would offer Ben Simmons plus more".

No.....please no. Take the deal you idiot.

Nov 19, 2020
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now