1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Realjad's Recent Activity

1. Realjad posted a new thread.

James Harden opposed to practice with his Rockets team

I know it seems like Harden loves Basketball with him going to Rice games on his days off and him spending every offseason practicin......

Forum: Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Sep 18, 2020 at 3:35 AM
  2. Realjad replied to the thread Juwan Howard?.

Juwan Howard made his fortune on his ability to shoot and make Mid Range shots. His whole game revolved around that. I fail to see how...

Sep 18, 2020 at 3:21 AM
  3. Realjad replied to the thread After the Clippers failure of a season, I don't want Ty Lue or Sam Cassell coaching.

JVG JVG JVG JVG JVG JVG JVG

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:17 AM
  4. Realjad replied to the thread Rockets to consider Ty Lue or JVG.

JVG is what this team needs and would be a dream come true to have him as our coach again

Sep 15, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  5. Realjad liked Haymitch's post in the thread Rockets to consider Ty Lue or JVG.

Why do people think Ty Lue is a good coach? All I know him for (as a coach) is being a doormat to be walked on by the star. How in the...

Sep 15, 2020 at 11:43 AM
  6. Realjad replied to the thread Strong Rumblings Of Rockets wanting to bring back JVG.

and they didn't clash

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:45 AM
  7. Realjad replied to the thread Strong Rumblings Of Rockets wanting to bring back JVG.

Hasn't JVG already coached Harden as part of team USA?

Sep 12, 2020 at 11:10 PM
  8. Realjad liked rockets13champs's post in the thread Strong Rumblings Of Rockets wanting to bring back JVG.

[MEDIA]

Sep 12, 2020 at 11:08 PM
  9. Realjad replied to the thread Strong Rumblings Of Rockets wanting to bring back JVG.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Sep 12, 2020 at 11:08 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now