1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ramo$e's Recent Activity

1. Ramo$e liked D-rock's post in the thread Rockets interested in Glen Robinson III.

GR111 is good player to be interested in. Nice.

Nov 25, 2020 at 10:37 PM
  2. Ramo$e liked riko's post in the thread brabra.

I would use that second round in the package with Gordon and House to go after a very good wing player.Buddy Hield or someone like that

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:54 PM
  3. Ramo$e liked Astrodome's post in the thread Knicks working on S&T deal with Rockets for Rivers.

A TPE.

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:19 PM
  4. Ramo$e liked ashleyem's post in the thread Knicks working on S&T deal with Rockets for Rivers.

[MEDIA]

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:19 PM
  5. Ramo$e liked JW86's post in the thread Clearing the Air.

LOL I thought this was finally Harden apologising.

Nov 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  6. Ramo$e liked Amel's post in the thread Clearing the Air.

[IMG]

Nov 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  7. Ramo$e liked robbie380's post in the thread Clearing the Air.

[ATTACH]

upload_2020-11-25_16-51-18.jpeg Nov 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  8. Ramo$e liked DrNuegebauer's post in the thread Clearing the Air.

[IMG]

Nov 25, 2020 at 5:20 PM
  9. Ramo$e liked Chamillionaire's post in the thread Clearing the Air.

Who are you?

10. Ramo$e liked Sep11ie's post in the thread Clearing the Air.

So it has been brought to my attention a few times of late about some negativity towards some fellow CF members, and I would like to...

11. Ramo$e liked treyk3's post in the thread Christian Wood Introduction Zoom 3PM CST.

https://www.nba.com/rockets/video# Video available here [MEDIA]

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  12. Ramo$e liked Downtown Sniper's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

Hey man, should we sign Hakeem? He will dominate as he did just a few years ago.

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:34 AM
  13. Ramo$e liked Downtown Sniper's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

Stone- builds a team to beat the Lakers. Hailed as a hero and franchise saving GM. Morey- built a team to beat the Warriors. The...

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:33 AM
  14. Ramo$e liked ThatboyPhuong's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

I'm loving what stone has done with the team. Let the media keep sleeping in us smh.

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:31 AM
  15. Ramo$e liked Andre0087's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

They're the champs, isn't that what he's suppose to do?

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:58 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now