1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

pr0wler's Recent Activity

1. pr0wler liked D-rock's post in the thread So, Eric Gordon is bad..

I just don't know why I bother clicking on your threads. You are really obtuse. EGo is an excellent defender, possibly Rockets BEST...

Nov 26, 2020 at 3:19 AM
  2. pr0wler liked T for 3's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

He's building a team where PJ Tucker doesn't have to play center.

Nov 26, 2020 at 3:16 AM
  3. pr0wler liked Andre0087's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

They're the champs, isn't that what he's suppose to do?

Nov 26, 2020 at 3:16 AM
  4. pr0wler liked pippendagimp's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

people here forget how well he played in the finals not too long ago, almost singlehandedly forcing a game 7 in the final minutes [MEDIA]

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:42 PM
  5. pr0wler liked D-rock's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Will not dispute the stats but I know what I saw that day Boogie got injured, Cousins was absolutely shredding one of Harden's best most...

6. pr0wler liked D-rock's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Boogie's passing, ballhandling, playmaking and disruptions (steals, deflections, blocks) are my favorite parts of his game. So...

7. pr0wler liked riko's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

The most underrated aspect of his game is his playmaking and court vision. He was Jokic like in Sacramento .I hope Silas runs some...

8. pr0wler liked AkeemOlaDROwon's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Having two skilled bigs will do wonders for Tucker. We saw many times Tucker didn’t have his legs in games and IMO affected his shot. I...

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  9. pr0wler liked topfive's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

I was just thinking how happy PJ must be to have a teammate who's a legit big body. Quickness isn't as important in the paint as it is...

10. pr0wler liked sammy's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Nah Wood Tuck House Harden WB

11. pr0wler liked psaman17's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Pretty safe bet.

12. pr0wler liked B-Bob's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

This is a good guess. I would think Boogie's days as a starter may be past, but if we could get some change of pace from him, maybe 15...

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  13. pr0wler liked treyk3's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

If I had to guess Russ James House Tucker Wood

14. pr0wler liked D-rock's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

It DID work for Cousins and AD. Cousins unfortunately got injured. The first of his serious leg injuries. Coincidentally in a game...

15. pr0wler liked ChillyPete32's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

The Ringer definitely does not shy away from a pseudo puff piece and this didn't seem out of bounds in that vein. I don't think they...

Nov 25, 2020 at 7:10 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now