1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

plutoblue11's Recent Activity

1. plutoblue11 liked Jontro's post in the thread I will always believe jimmer fredette got cancelled in the nba similar to Billy Ray with Achy Breaky.

one is a goat country singer that produced a goat pop star... and the other isn't

Nov 23, 2020 at 9:06 PM
  2. plutoblue11 liked Patience's post in the thread I will always believe jimmer fredette got cancelled in the nba similar to Billy Ray with Achy Breaky.

Hmmm... this sounds eerily similar to Jeremy Lin conspiracy threads. Good/bad luck and situations happen to every player. Some find...

Nov 23, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  3. plutoblue11 replied to the thread NFL Week 11.

Good game from Indy vs GB, felt like a playoff game.

Nov 22, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  4. plutoblue11 liked Jontro's post in the thread My Trail Blazers 'bout to get that 'ship...LOL.

melon is a misunderstood superstar. can still light it up. blazers to the wcf

Nov 22, 2020 at 12:51 PM
  5. plutoblue11 liked cerophilik's post in the thread (Chron) Harden was working out with Christian Wood this offseason.

Like I felt those rumors about Harden leaving were just noise. It was all smoke to hurt our free agency. I’m not saying Harden wasn’t...

Nov 22, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  6. plutoblue11 liked blahblehblah's post in the thread [CBS-Boston] Gordon Hayward might opt-out.

[MEDIA] the Rozier one isnt looking too bad considering the contracts handed out this past week.

Nov 22, 2020 at 10:12 AM
  7. plutoblue11 liked Rocket River's post in the thread [CBS-Boston] Gordon Hayward might opt-out.

I hope he gets Westbrook That gets them to the 8th spot Rocket River

8. plutoblue11 liked Vivi's post in the thread [CBS-Boston] Gordon Hayward might opt-out.

Hayward's probably getting traded at some point in the next season, he makes no sense in Charlotte when they have probably one of the...

9. plutoblue11 liked Rocket River's post in the thread [CBS-Boston] Gordon Hayward might opt-out.

Still why that much money? I applaud him for making his mail I seriously would never give him that much money Rocket River

10. plutoblue11 liked dmoneybangbang's post in the thread [CBS-Boston] Gordon Hayward might opt-out.

Like the fit on Charlotte but that's a hefty price.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now