1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

photojoe's Recent Activity

1. photojoe replied to the thread Fearing the future.

Maybe I misworded my original post and was a bit too strong when I said Morey hasn't had the best history with draft picks. You're...

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:30 PM
  2. photojoe replied to the thread Fearing the future.

I don't either. I just think it is one point, out of hundreds of examples, of why the draft can be such a crapshoot

Sep 15, 2020 at 2:04 PM
  3. photojoe replied to the thread Fearing the future.

For every Kyrie/Irving type out there, there are a lot more Andrew Wiggins/Johnny Flynn over Curry/Marcus Morris over Kawhi types out...

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  4. photojoe liked Reeko's post in the thread Fearing the future.

this thread is quite delusional “draft a Kyrie or Lillard type”...fans always make it sound so easy...if it was, every GM would be...

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:48 PM
  5. photojoe liked J Sizzle's post in the thread Amick: Dantoni felt disrespected by organization, chose to quit on plane.

Tilman Fertitta may very well be the worst thing to ever happen to the Rockets

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:47 PM
  6. photojoe replied to the thread Amick: Dantoni felt disrespected by organization, chose to quit on plane.

I keep thinking I can't dislike Tilman anymore, but I swear everytime I read anything about or from him I dislike him even more

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:46 PM
  7. photojoe liked ktex's post in the thread Amick: Dantoni felt disrespected by organization, chose to quit on plane.

Tillman is such a cock, not exactly news but Jesus.

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  8. photojoe liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Amick: Dantoni felt disrespected by organization, chose to quit on plane.

Tilman is a garbage owner.

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  9. photojoe replied to the thread Don't sleep on David Nwaba.

I don't know, I would trade Westbrook for him

Sep 14, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  10. photojoe replied to the thread Would you try to trade for Giannis?.

The thought of Giannis and Westbrook on the same team almost makes me want to puke. Would the opposing defense have anyone outside of 10...

Sep 14, 2020 at 12:06 AM
  11. photojoe replied to the thread Would you try to trade for Giannis?.

I really don't like watching Giannis play. All he does is barrel his shoulder into the defender over and over again. It honestly blows...

Sep 14, 2020 at 12:04 AM
  12. photojoe replied to the thread Westbrook Is a clear upgrade over CP3.

Down 3-1 in the series, down 29 points in the game, and talking trash. I need this level of confidence in my life

Sep 13, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  13. photojoe liked DaDakota's post in the thread Westbrook Is a clear upgrade over CP3.

Not in the playoffs.....he can dominate the regular season when teams don't play that hard. AND, he will only get worse as his...

Sep 13, 2020 at 11:41 AM
  14. photojoe liked DaDakota's post in the thread Westbrook Is a clear upgrade over CP3.

Man, sometimes being right SUCKS ASS! DD

Sep 13, 2020 at 11:39 AM
  15. photojoe replied to the thread Trying Again Next Year.

This is the least optimistic I have felt about the Rockets in a long, long time

Sep 13, 2020 at 3:21 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now