1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

metalshred's Recent Activity

1. metalshred liked Reeko's post in the thread Calm down. Sitting at .308 and pick 4!!.

currently with a 48.1% chance of getting a top 4 pick, and 12.5% chance at getting the #1 overall pick [IMG]

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:27 AM
  2. metalshred liked DrNuegebauer's post in the thread Calm down. Sitting at .308 and pick 4!!.

Yeah baby! Are we on track? Could be a problem when everyone gets healthy, but maybe not?

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:27 AM
  3. metalshred liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Are we already tanking?.

Dont apologize! Tank threads are my drug right now! Keep em coming! [IMG]

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:24 PM
  4. metalshred liked BamBam's post in the thread Are we already tanking?.

[IMG] :eek: Hard to tell... ....... ....... ..,,,,,

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:24 PM
  5. metalshred liked DaDakota's post in the thread Boogie looks done!.

Literally he is glacial in his movement and can't shoot layups or anything. We should have kept no hustle Caboclo - Boogie either finds...

Jan 19, 2021 at 2:59 AM
  6. metalshred liked RocketStan's post in the thread Whatsup With Wall?.

anyone who took that for granted is an idiot to be honest.

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:51 PM
  7. metalshred liked Trackwell's post in the thread Top 4 pick or Bust!.

I apologize in advance For starting a thread, but this is Not talked about enough... The goal is to win a Championship! That’s it!...

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:37 AM
  8. metalshred liked SC1211's post in the thread Resetting expectations; how I'm learning to enjoy the ride and watch us grow.

Apologies in advance if IDIOT, but I feel like some of you may be processing the last 2 days along with me and might find it helpful....

Jan 16, 2021 at 3:51 PM
  9. metalshred liked heads.up's post in the thread Harden thanks Houston.

His post makes me think he is aiming to win a championship within the next 2-3 years with Nets and aim to work his way back to Houston...

Jan 16, 2021 at 3:47 PM
  10. metalshred liked Reeko's post in the thread Harden thanks Houston.

thank u for the 17-18 season...still have games 4 and 5 of the WCF saved what a team...still so painful that they didn’t win it all

Jan 16, 2021 at 3:46 PM
  11. metalshred liked Pringles's post in the thread Harden thanks Houston.

Bittersweet ending to an era.

12. metalshred liked Roomba's post in the thread Harden thanks Houston.

I like how this legitimately seems like James Harden is the one writing it. And for what it's worth I do appreciate that he took the...

13. metalshred liked treyk3's post in the thread Harden thanks Houston.

I enjoyed his eight years here. It was time for him to go. It was a rough ending but it was fun while it lasted. I hope he, MDA and...

14. metalshred liked apollo33's post in the thread Harden thanks Houston.

I'll forgive him if he comes and sign with us in 2 years on a vets min

Jan 16, 2021 at 3:45 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now