1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

mdrowe00's Recent Activity

1. mdrowe00 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Kristi Noem [GOVERNOr].

Maybe that’s why she thought she met with a Korean leader..;):eek::p

May 10, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  2. mdrowe00 liked Xopher's post in the thread Kristi Noem [GOVERNOr].

"Of course I didn't eat the dog. I'm not Asian" -Noem (probably)

May 10, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  3. mdrowe00 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 10, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  4. mdrowe00 liked Amiga's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I don't normally reply to obviously wrong and inflammatory tweet, but I'll make an exception for this one. The prosecutors have all the...

May 10, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  5. mdrowe00 liked deb4rockets's post in the thread Solving Illegal Immigration.

Nobody claims every illegal is law abiding, but the truth is that a higher percentage of violent crimes are committed by American...

May 9, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  6. mdrowe00 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread Solving Illegal Immigration.

You can see where the maga republican party is getting their ideas on immigration from... [MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  7. mdrowe00 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Solving Illegal Immigration.

Politicians like DeSantis have done a lot of virtue signaling. Many of his policies are vague, unenforceable and or lead to confusion...

May 9, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  8. mdrowe00 liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Was that a parrot or the point of the post flying over your head?

May 9, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  9. mdrowe00 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Cruz should be thrown out of office for being a complete creep since he was a teenager.

May 9, 2024 at 9:29 PM
  10. mdrowe00 liked FrontRunner's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I've read over 100 pages if I'm not mistaken of Stormy's testimony including the motion for a mistrial. I have yet to make it to her...

May 9, 2024 at 9:29 PM
  11. mdrowe00 liked FrontRunner's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

SMH at this post and the like...

May 9, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  12. mdrowe00 liked Xopher's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

They objected to her testifying. Not the questions she was asked. Even the judge told Trump's lawyers he was shocked they barely...

May 9, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  13. mdrowe00 liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

See also "Federalist Society" and "Leo, Leonard". You can apply the same to the Supreme Court. Far-right Catholics with their thumbs on...

May 9, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  14. mdrowe00 liked Rileydog's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Conceptually, I agree with you in general. But as applied to Salvy, that dude can’t be won over and repeatedly proves he is a dipshit...

May 9, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  15. mdrowe00 liked astros123's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

LOL! you posted a video of new yorkers greeting trump outside a bodega as trump winning over new york. We find out a few days later that...

May 9, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now