1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

malakas's Recent Activity

1. malakas liked Nook's post in the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

#1 The out of wedlock rate for AA’s has decreased the last thirty years when adjusted for race %. Second, the statistic doesn’t mean...

Oct 30, 2020 at 3:09 AM
  2. malakas replied to the thread France under attack by Islamists (including Erdogan).

I don't know if it is because of Trump or it would happen anyway since Erdogan has reached his dead end with the mismanagment of his...

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:20 AM
  3. malakas liked geeimsobored's post in the thread France under attack by Islamists (including Erdogan).

It'll be interesting to see how the US plays a factor if Biden wins. I'm assuming a Biden win would lead to a return of US diplomatic...

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:18 AM
  4. malakas replied to the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

I might not be an expert in american history but WTF am I reading. In the 20s and 30s african americans did their best in america? When...

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:16 AM
  5. malakas liked SamFisher's post in the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

He'll give up this user account he has treasured since May 2020

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:11 AM
  6. malakas liked Reeko's post in the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

How many times are u gonna post pure sh*t on here? the latest from Rasmussen... A poll by Rasmussen Reports has US President Donald...

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:11 AM
  7. malakas replied to the thread France under attack by Islamists (including Erdogan).

If there was a muslim terrorist attack in China you think we would find out? The CCP has burried earthquakes and industrial accidents...

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:08 AM
  8. malakas liked Nook's post in the thread Share your worst "I thought I was on mute" story.

I guess the worst was being on zoom for the court call and did not realize my video was running so I was shown pouring bourbon and then...

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  9. malakas liked droxford's post in the thread Share your worst "I thought I was on mute" story.

Probably. I'm pretending like it didn't happen. In fact, I don't know what you're talking about.

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:53 PM
  10. malakas liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Share your worst "I thought I was on mute" story.

So glad my company allows calls with the video off. I have sleep issues and I'm not a morning person. One early call I didn't get out...

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:53 PM
  11. malakas liked VooDooPope's post in the thread Share your worst "I thought I was on mute" story.

I dropped a "bitch please" to a cat that was walking across my keyboard as others were joining a call I was hosting. Luckily it wasn't...

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:51 PM
  12. malakas replied to the thread Let's judge Tillman from this point on.

I can see your point OP. Morey is one of the best GMs in the league but it wasn't Tilman's hire. As stupid as it is to let him leave...

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:49 PM
  13. malakas liked wizkid83's post in the thread Let's judge Tillman from this point on.

If you're a Rockets fan, and chose to stick with the team, now it's time for a true clean slate. Instead of arguing about his...

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:44 PM
  14. malakas liked BMoney's post in the thread Let's judge Tillman from this point on.

[IMG] "Look, we now have a clean slate. Let's give the Emperor the benefit of the doubt and judge him from here on out."

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  15. malakas liked aurocketfan's post in the thread Texas as a swing state?.

I am here in Australia rooting for Texas to go BLUEEEE. Come on, Texas.

Oct 29, 2020 at 10:37 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now