1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lawlruschang's Recent Activity

1. Lawlruschang replied to the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

nah **** the doubters

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:25 PM
  2. Lawlruschang liked tycoonchip's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

John lucas will be great for him

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:25 PM
  3. Lawlruschang liked Dr of Dunk's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

I don't know if the article/snippet below has been posted, but man, I'm glad all this turned around for him :...

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:19 PM
  4. Lawlruschang liked dc rock's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

Good morning, Wood. It's a new day and the basketball world is your oyster.

5. Lawlruschang liked jiggyfly's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

I have to admit I chuckled about the part about him never seeing his Girlfriend again. Thot alert!

6. Lawlruschang liked jiggyfly's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

What article did you read? He admitted in the 1st 3 articles it was about him and his thinking he was better than everyone and not...

7. Lawlruschang liked RudyTBag's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

What did they lie about? I'd love to hear the "truth" as you see it.

8. Lawlruschang liked ChillyPete32's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

The Ringer definitely does not shy away from a pseudo puff piece and this didn't seem out of bounds in that vein. I don't think they...

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  9. Lawlruschang liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

have to admit I'm glad I clicked on that

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  10. Lawlruschang liked clos4life's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

great article

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  11. Lawlruschang liked yixiixiy's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

An excellent article about the struggle and turn-around of Christian Wood. A must read.

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  12. Lawlruschang liked treyk3's post in the thread [Ringer] Christian Wood is Hoping His Sixth NBA Team Is the Charm.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/11/24/21591549/christian-wood-houston-rockets-nba-free-agency

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  13. Lawlruschang liked riko's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

He made us Younger Far more less predictable Bigger And I think he has Gordon and House to play around with to get more help. I like...

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:44 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now