1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

kjayp's Recent Activity

1. kjayp replied to the thread [Poll] Post Trade Deadline Roster.

Winning cures all ills... as long as we start the season well - there will be no moving Harden until the offseason at the earliest......

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:33 AM
  2. kjayp liked jevjnd's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

Love this dude. Needs to be on a lifetime contract like Hadley with the heat and then shift over to some coaching staff role. Just a...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:28 AM
  3. kjayp liked ryano2009's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

"I'll die for this city"..... Bruh, bring his ass back!

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:28 AM
  4. kjayp liked dreamshakin's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

If we resign GG, I'll start to have respect again for the franchise. This guy bleeds H-town, those players don't grow on trees. It's not...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:27 AM
  5. kjayp liked Derp McFlopsky's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

absolutely. They paid Tyson Chandler a couple million to miss 2 free throws I'll at least give the guy who might shoot 40% from 3 a...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:27 AM
  6. kjayp liked ksny15's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

Yes! This is a must. I’m sure he’s healed. Dudes knows how to score. Never forget that sick GW vs PHX during our golden year 17-18:(

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:26 AM
  7. kjayp liked jowman's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

Love his energy and he actually wants to be here. No brainer. rockets got an explosive offense and can hang with anyone.

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:25 AM
  8. kjayp liked Shark44's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

GG can still shoot and we need shooters, his defense has always been bad, but we're going to be trying to score 115-125 a night so sign...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:25 AM
  9. kjayp liked tmoney1101's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

[MEDIA]

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:24 AM
  10. kjayp liked nickb492's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

There is never a point where I say no to Gerald Green in a Rockets uniform. Brings heart and three pointers. That and when something...

11. kjayp liked krmclaughlin's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

Love Gerald. Will never forget him driving around helping people right after Hurricane Harvey. Kept helping well after it was in the...

12. kjayp liked Fulgore's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

A no brainer. Bring back GG to hold that s*** dine

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  13. kjayp replied to the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

I dont care if he ever even makes it on the floor - but we should always at least have a towel waving seat at the end of the bench for...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  14. kjayp liked Sep11ie's post in the thread Gerald Green wants to re-sign with the Rockets.

Green should have a permanent spot on this team

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:16 AM
  15. kjayp liked Rocket River's post in the thread Isaiah Thomas?.

He has been humbled. I think he could be 6th Man of the Year material It's not like Lou Williams was a defensive juggernaut. If Isaiah...

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:14 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now