1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

kjayp's Recent Activity

1. kjayp liked DonatelloLimestone's post in the thread [ESPN/MacMahon] "Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta excited about future of the NBA franchise".

Yea hes often said the right thing. He's gone on about some mall amount of one year luxury tax wouldn't stop him from spending since a...

May 12, 2021 at 3:34 PM
  2. kjayp liked ElPigto's post in the thread [ESPN/MacMahon] "Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta excited about future of the NBA franchise".

He may have lost Harden, but he didn't lose his franchise player, LTS.

May 12, 2021 at 3:31 PM
  3. kjayp liked YOLO's post in the thread [ESPN/MacMahon] "Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta excited about future of the NBA franchise".

[IMG] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 12, 2021 at 3:31 PM
  4. kjayp liked RKREBORN's post in the thread D'Antoni is beloved by his players..

He's beloved as he doesn't give a sh!t about defense and encourages diva behaviors. Still zero rings

May 8, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  5. kjayp replied to the thread D'Antoni is beloved by his players..

i'd love a boss who let me do whatever i wanted and didnt hold me accountable for anything too... jus sayin... lol

May 8, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  6. kjayp replied to the thread Who Do We Trade Away This Offseason?.

i'd agree in most instances... especially for prolonged periods of time... but if they told House that they were gonna let him sit for...

May 6, 2021
  7. kjayp replied to the thread Sources: Tillmans son to be new CEO.

sure... i guess there can be examples of nepotism working out... but by and large if someone is getting a job because of nepotism - then...

May 6, 2021
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now