1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jayzers_100's Recent Activity

1. Jayzers_100 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results.

I remember when a few posters including myself about half a year ago posted the Bill Maher clip regarding his concern over Trump not...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  2. Jayzers_100 liked Sweet Lou 4 2's post in the thread Trump doesn't plan to step down when he loses in 2020.

I created this thread because I genuinely believed he was laying the foundation to contest a loss in 2020 just weeks into his first term...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  3. Jayzers_100 liked treyk3's post in the thread Rockets interested in Mo Bamba?.

Billups was passed around from team to team until be became the starting point guard of a dynasty and then was passed around again and...

Sep 24, 2020 at 12:50 PM
  4. Jayzers_100 liked Jontro's post in the thread [EC Finals] (3)Boston vs. (5)Miami.

wait haslem is still in the league? i thought he'd be retired like 10 years ago

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  5. Jayzers_100 liked scolandry1's post in the thread [EC Finals] (3)Boston vs. (5)Miami.

[MEDIA]

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  6. Jayzers_100 liked topfive's post in the thread To Trade or to Keep Danuel House?.

To change or keep your moniker, OP. That is the question.

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:09 AM
  7. Jayzers_100 liked steddinotayto's post in the thread Rockets interested in Mo Bamba?.

Yea okay Gordon > Gordon :rolleyes: Get your head out of your ass and watch these highlights and tell me Gordon isn’t better than...

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:06 AM
  8. Jayzers_100 liked SC1211's post in the thread Stop politicizing these shootings.

No body cameras for this type of operation is absolutely mind boggling to me. Criminal, systemic negligence.

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:28 PM
  9. Jayzers_100 liked JumpMan's post in the thread Stop politicizing these shootings.

Are you saying that the shooting was justified, but also a murder? So what I know is that Taylor was killed by the cops in the process...

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:27 PM
  10. Jayzers_100 liked JumpMan's post in the thread Stop politicizing these shootings.

How about it was a no-knock warrant, but the cops knocked anyway?

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:26 PM
  11. Jayzers_100 liked jiggyfly's post in the thread Stop politicizing these shootings.

Says a lot that you want to focus on the dick riding part and ignore everything else. Not that there is anything wrong with focusing on...

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:20 PM
  12. Jayzers_100 liked Corrosion's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

We'll have to wait and see how that plays out but I would wager that if Biden doesn't bring up the subject that Trump will and Biden...

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  13. Jayzers_100 liked jiggyfly's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

It's a bad look for both. There is no reason that should be in a resolution to honor her.

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  14. Jayzers_100 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread RBG has passed away.

I think it is too soon to see how Ginsburg's death is shaking out in the polls. I do think there is a possibility though it could help...

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  15. Jayzers_100 liked treyk3's post in the thread Mike D already causing possible problems.

You're living up to your name. Relationships help foster trades. They aren't necessary but they help. It's like that in any...

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:08 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now